“Great Atmosphere” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Houlihan's

Houlihan's
Ranked #7 of 84 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Great Atmosphere”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 23, 2014

Came on a date here because I wanted an excuse to wear a new dress! The atmosphere was great and I felt comfortable being dressed up but you could also be casual. I got a buffalo chicken salad and it was DELICIOUS! We also got spinach dip as an appetizer which was great and a brownie sundae for dessert. Everything was yummy and reasonably priced! Staff was friendly!

• Visited April 2014

Stevens, Pennsylvania
“Always happy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2014 via mobile

For a chain restaurant the food here it's always good. The staff isn't always the most professional lots of side conversations not quite quiet enough. With that being said our waitress was very polite! My boyfriend and I love eating there when in the area

Lititz, Pennsylvania
“Great food, not so great atmosphere”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2014

Let me say off the bat we had a great server, she was very friendly and knew the menu well. We came here after a busy morning walking around Hershey Gardens with our 2 year old and we were all starving. The host wasn't very friendly but provided crayons and a kids menu so I just chalked it up to somber personality. Our server did a great job bringing out food and drinks in a timely manner and was great with our little one. We did, however, have to deal with a group of servers standing around complaining "how annoyed" they were...they weren't even doing anything, the place had just opened and they were starting to fill up with the lunch crowd. One of them caught my eye toward the end of our meal while she was near the station they had all been standing by and I tried to be polite and smile, but got an icy glare. Geez, not my fault you're miserable. So awesome service, our food was great with our server doing everything she could to present it all nicely, but the grouchy staff standing around was a bummer to be around. Will try some other place when visiting Hershey.

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Boston, Massachusetts
“Always good, always busy”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

If you want to get into Houlihans, get there early or call ahead. They are always busy even mid week! They are one of the most popular places in town. I enjoyed a meal with friends. We started with the pretzel dipping app which my friend loved, I was neutral about. I enjoyed a Thai style chicken dinner with brown rice and salad. It was all very good. A bit salty, but very tasty. I ordered a Pinot Grigio from Italy that was also nice. There was some kind of happy hour special but I wasn't paying so not sure what the deal was. I have never had a bad meal here. My friends also enjoyed their meals as well. Prices are average range. In nice weather, they have outdoor seating.

Visited April 2014
Vista, California, USA
“Typical Chain Resturant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014

The food is what you would expect; OK but not great. Go if you must but hope for a wait person that is skilled at their job. Why the chains split up the areas that a wait person is responsible for is unknown to us. We see it all the time and it almost guarantees poor service as you wait for your waiter to rediscover you for refills, additional items, or the check.

Visited April 2014

Been to Houlihan's? Share your experiences!