“I seemed better to what it actually was”

Quality Inn & Suites Hershey
Ranked #21 of 25 Hotels in Hershey
Reviewed January 5, 2011

In a magazine we read that it was a new hotel, but when we get there, we found out that it wasn't new at all even though it was as expensive as if it were. We had a good night there, but it wasn't what we were expecting.

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank Luzma G

Reviewed January 4, 2011

this was a sleep stop on our way home from DC. booked enroute on the highway. we needed a stop and hershey was the stop. location seemed ok, easy on-off. a number of hotel/motels in the area. didnt have too high expectations, wanted clean bed, free breakfast and hopefully some swim/exercise facilities. hotel wasnt busy, end of thanksgiving, yet we were given a room right next to the lobby check inn. fortunately it wasnt busy, so there wasnt much noise. room cleanliness and comfort was so-so, heating issue, too hot or cold and dry. breakfast was so-so, could have been better. went to try pool and exercise facilities. not good. (i dont know why some place profess to have fitness facilities when all they have is a stationary bike and a treadmill?) the pool upon inspection, we avoided, there were some things floating upon the water and didnt seem to have been used or cleaned in a little while. all in all , no frills, but nowadays, want and expect much more for my dollar.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed December 22, 2010

nice place and a nice room. Clean and easy to get to the Giant Center. Go Bears.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 10, 2010

The room was very clean and neat. Front desk personal took care of out needs for Hershey Park for that evening. The breakfast the next morning was above what we have recieved at other hotels

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2010

nice hotel, clean, friendly. The only problem: the exercise room & pool were not open. But the complimentary breakfast was very filling & delicious.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 30, 2010

i had a pleasant stay. at first, we got a room with noisy people over us.the staff was able to locate us to a top floor room where we had quite. nice location. not far from hershey and met nice guests.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed September 19, 2010

I arrrived on Friday night. By the time I got to Hershey Park on Saturday I was noticing itching. By Saturday night I was fully covered in bites on my arms, legs, feet, face and back. I requested another room for the rest of my trip but was told nothing was available. I hoped maybe it was mosquito bites so I stayed another night. By Sunday morning I had more bites on my legs. The bites are all in groups and/or rows so I'm sure they are bed bugs. Again I was told there was no other room available to I ended my trip early and came back home.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends