“REPORT”

Quality Inn & Suites Hershey
Ranked #21 of 25 Hotels in Hershey
Reviewed November 24, 2009

This hotel was handy, clean, and efficient. The room was adquate and clean.
The continental breakfast was sufficient, and the breakfast area was large and clean. The hotel staff were busy keeping food available, and cleaning the tables as people finished eating.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites Hershey

Reviewed October 24, 2009

Everything about the stay was excellent

Ed Boutcher
dad@boutcher.com

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 29, 2009

Excellent location - 5 minutes to Hershey Park. Room was clean, nice-sized refrigerator and small microwave. Bathroom was a little small. If you're looking for 4-star luxury , this is not for you. If you're looking for a comfortable, economical (we avgd $110 a night for Fri & Sat - it's probaly higher prior to Labor Day) place to crash while going to Hershey Park, this will work. Indoor pool is very small, I can see it getting quite crowded during busiest times. Free breakfast was about what you would expect (bagels, toast, yogurt, cereal) plus make-your-own waffles. They could offer a little more in the way of fresh fruit like bananas or oranges (they only had apples) - and possibly some other kid-friendly items such as kids yogurt & cereals. They were having trouble with thier wireless network, but when we asked about it at the front desk, they gave us a cable to hook up to the jacks in the room, that was nice. Service overall was good.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 21, 2009

All as advertised . . . pleasant and relaxing stay.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed September 17, 2009

I am absolutely appalled by the lack of customer service that I received from the GM, C.M. Patel. When I was checking in the GM was looking at my reservation and when he saw the rock bottom rate I had he decided to try and find something wrong with my reservation since he was selling the rooms for $250/nt. I booked the reservation correctly and he went on to say that it was booked incorrectly and that he could not honor my rate. He then tried to charge me $50 extra for 4 adults and when I booked the rooms I put 4 adults and he didn't like it. After being treated so rudely I told him to cancel my rooms and I would stay at another hotel. I ended up staying at another hotel who treated me like royalty and with great customer service. I think the GM needs to take some courses on good customer service and learn how to use it. I will never recommed this hotel to anyone. The only good thing that came out of this is that I contacted Choice Hotels and they did investigate this matter and sent me coupons for a future stay.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed August 21, 2009

Very close to Hershey Park. Easy to find, nice hotel for the price. Clean, no smoking & no pets a plus. Had just what we needed for a comfortable overnight stay for a family of six. Would definately stay again when we go back to Hershey Park.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed August 18, 2009

The rooms are quite small, the beds are not that comfortable and the bathroom is tiny. It is close to Hershey Park. It is clean. We have stayed in the past at other hotels in the Hershey area so I know there are better ones in the same price range.

• Stayed: August 2009, traveled with family