“another great experience”

Fenicci's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fenicci's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 89 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Business meetings, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Linden Road
Description: Herhey's Oldest Free Standing Restaurant. A local favorite for 81+ years. Featuring our Famous DeAngelis Spaghetti Sauces & our Famous Upside Down Pizza. Homemade, delicious Italian Dishes, featuring Seafoods, Steaks and Pasta. Full pub menu & sandwich selection. Full menu offered all day & late night.Full bar with entertainment on weekends. Home to the stars, after cast parties & celebrities from the Hershey Theatre. Conveniently located on Chocolate Avenue, directly across from the Hershey Story Museum.
Reviewed August 23, 2014

My husband and I had another opportunity to eat at Fenicci's and found it to be as good as it was the last time we ate there. The food was fresh and very tasty. All of the employees are very pleasant. Our waiter Alec was very professional and nice. My only suggestion would be to make reservations, we did not and had to wait 35 minutes for a table. That is usually a good indication that the restaurant is good!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,340)

Reviewed August 23, 2014

Order the mozzarella sticks and the lasagna!
Service was lacking, but food was great and better than most choices nearby. We stayed at the new Fairfield Inn and Suites on Chocolate Ave and this was a 2 minute drive from there.
Prices were great for the food!

Reviewed August 22, 2014

This is a "down home cooking" Italian restaurant. It is not a fancy gourmet establishment. It serves an immense assortment of typical Italian fare including many different pastas, meats and seafoods. Besides the traditional dishes, it also offers several interesting combinations. The portions are generous. It has a decent wine and beer list. Prices are not excessive. This is a good bargain place to eat with the whole family.

Reviewed August 22, 2014

My wife and I celebrated our 14th Anniversary at Fenicci's. The dinner, atmosphere, our waitress, Laura, was nothing short of superb! If excellent Italian food is what you seek this is the place. It offers a wonderfully inviting atmosphere, we sat outside and enjoyed the evening ambiance of Downtown Hershey, and the cordial atmosphere of everyone from the receptionists to the General Manager, Carla, who spent time with us was great. Our waitress Laura made excellent recommendations for dinner, carefully took down our requested modifications to some of the dishes and ensured they were perfect. The food was absolutely fantastic. Portions are not too small, but easily shareable between two or three diners. The Mediterranean Pasta dish was incredible. The combination of multiple types of seafood from scallops, shrimp, and crab was incredible. The use of the sun-dried tomatoes was perfect, mixed with back olives and the cream sauce was light and when reheated the next day did not separate indicating an excellent use of ingredients not loaded with butters and oils. My wife had the Diablo Spagetti which was perfect and my daughter the Alfredo which was equally perfect. The final touch that truly topped off each of these pasta dishes was the chef's choice to serve the noodles al dente. This was perfect. I you are looking for a wonderful dinner out in Hershey, we highly recommend Fenicci's.

Reviewed August 20, 2014

Made a 7:30 reservation and we were seated quickly. Moments later a waitress was bumped by a child and dropped an entire tray of four meals a foot away from me . I was hit with pieces of broken dish and stemming hot Alfredo sauce! I went to the restroom washed my clothes shoes and legs of the mess. Things happen not the end of the world but a visit to check on me would have been nice . I was clearly burned and my clothes and shoes shot. It was disappointing not to have a visit from a manager. After that episode things were top notch. Service was flawless beer was ice cold and the meals were all phenomenal . My older son even finished a lasagna and was given a certificate. They even dealt with his nut allergy with ease. We will definitely return .

1  Thank furnaceguy

Been to Fenicci's Restaurant? Share your experiences!