“Great food, good value”

Fenicci's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fenicci's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 89 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Linden Road
Description: Herhey's Oldest Free Standing Restaurant. A local favorite for 81+ years. Featuring our Famous DeAngelis Spaghetti Sauces & our Famous Upside Down Pizza. Homemade, delicious Italian Dishes, featuring Seafoods, Steaks and Pasta. Full pub menu & sandwich selection. Full menu offered all day & late night.Full bar with entertainment on weekends. Home to the stars, after cast parties & celebrities from the Hershey Theatre. Conveniently located on Chocolate Avenue, directly across from the Hershey Story Museum.
Reviewed August 19, 2014

We had the lunch sized portions of lasagne and ravioli. Both dishes were excellent, and served with bread and salad for a very reasonable price. The portion size was generous for a lunch--we left feeling very satisfied! The mushroom sauce was delicious!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,340)

Reviewed August 19, 2014

My husband and I recently tried Fenicci's for the first time and we were very pleased with our experience. I had the lasagna and it was FANTASTIC! My husband had the seafood mix (trio of salmon, crabcake and shrimp). He was very pleased with his choice. Our server did a nice job of taking care of us. Overall we were very happy to have found Fenicci's and I know we will be returning again soon. The only thing that could have taken our meal over the top was if warm crusty bread would have been served with the meal. We did get rolls, but they were cold and average at best....everything else was fantastic.

1  Thank gatester
Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

While in Hershey i checked trip advisor and decided on this place for a family dinner of 9 people. We made a reservation and were seated immediately upon arrival. The food was great including the ghost wings. They were hot but not too hot for a spicy lover like me so they were enjoyable. The service was great the entire time there. The best part in my opinion was that they had Mad Elf beer bottles in stock. I was told they stock up before the season ends for the summer. Well played sir! Someone else in my group said they had the best veal meal they have ever had. This place is reasonably priced as well and should definitely be in your dinner plans when you go to Hershey.

Reviewed August 19, 2014

Big portions. Really good wedding soup. Huge salads. Pizza is excellent. Food was a bit slow in coming Gedas was really friendly and wonderful.

Reviewed August 19, 2014 via mobile

We recently visited Hershey PA for our family vacation 2014. We walked around looking for a nice place to dine with our kids ages 13 and 9. We were very pleased with our choice. Delicious food! Good service! Great atmosphere! No complains at all. Family approved :)

Been to Fenicci's Restaurant? Share your experiences!