“Wonderful service!!”

Fenicci's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fenicci's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 87 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Linden Road
Description: Herhey's Oldest Free Standing Restaurant. A local favorite for 81+ years. Featuring our Famous DeAngelis Spaghetti Sauces & our Famous Upside Down Pizza. Homemade, delicious Italian Dishes, featuring Seafoods, Steaks and Pasta. Full pub menu & sandwich selection. Full menu offered all day & late night.Full bar with entertainment on weekends. Home to the stars, after cast parties & celebrities from the Hershey Theatre. Conveniently located on Chocolate Avenue, directly across from the Hershey Story Museum.
Reviewed July 28, 2014

Absolutely the best service, hands down! Austin took great care of us, catering to our every need. The food was to die for, the best Italian in Hershey for sure. We will definitely be back soon! We hope to have Austin again. Bless his heart!

1  Thank Bec12382
pguarno, Owner at Fenicci's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2014

Thank you , Austin has been with us forever, we love him like a son..

Reviewed July 28, 2014

As always the food was very good and the service was excellent. My spaghetti with sausage was a little dry but the chicken parm and seafood risotto were very good. Gedas was our server and he talked of his home country of Lithuania. He was very interesting to talk with. A very enjoyable dinner on the patio.

2  Thank JLHRD
Reviewed July 28, 2014

I'm confused with the reviews on this place. The food is fair and is not notable in any way. I also found the atmosphere to be slightly confusing. I think it's trying to be nice, but it just feels a wee bit sad. On the night that we were there, lots of families from the park were there. (Makes total sense) However, my husband and I were there for a nice night out...and we were dining next to kids in sweatshirts.

For a casual family experience with Olive Garden Italian- this place will do just fine. I think our expectations were different than what this restaurant offered.

3  Thank HungryMona123

Im confused as to the word sad, this was the enviornment when you were here. The band from Old Crow Medicine Show, performing at the theatre came in for dinner, a young man performed impromtu harmonica for them, which they invited on stage later that evening as the band mentioned Feniccis 3x. We served 500 people, loud fun and talking about the history of the restuarant, my Guinness Record for Coasters and peoples lives and where they were from. High Energy, historic, fun setting Perhaps you are right you expected something else. To all others, here is what to expect, Walking into your grandmas house, great food, good ambiance, but loud, busy and fun,, not as you mentioned the Olive Garden, please if you want to patronize fast food and national chains please do so there are many around, many actually sit on the same blueprint of the previous family owned businesses that they put out of business. This is what MAKES me Sad. If you are looking for good food, reasonably prices and a unique place where there is history in every nook and cranny then come here... Sad yes I know what you mean after reading this, the first time i have ever been called sad:(

Reviewed July 27, 2014

The food was delicious, the place was very nice and the service was awesome. Kelly was our server and she was very personable and did a great job!

1  Thank JEM2628
Reviewed July 26, 2014

We ate here the first night we were in Hershey and it is good family restaurant if you have kids. The service was good and the staff very friendly. The owner/manager (I think) went around speaking with guests at all of the tables in the room we were in and made sure that things ran smoothly. The food was ok, but not the greatest. My chicken parmesan was very thin (more like a veal parm.) and more breading than chicken, but the sauce was fine (and I did eat my leftovers the next day. We didn't try their upside down special pizza, but I did like the white pizza my husband and son got. If you are staying at the Days Inn, it is in walking distance (across the street from the Hershey Story) and a nice spot to eat. (FYI - I did see a lunch coupon in one of the local magazines or brochures.)

1  Thank Karen R

Been to Fenicci's Restaurant? Share your experiences!