“Just what I needed”

Fenicci's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fenicci's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 84 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Kids, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Linden Road
Description: Herhey's Oldest Free Standing Restaurant. A local favorite for 81+ years. Featuring our Famous DeAngelis Spaghetti Sauces & our Famous Upside Down Pizza. Homemade, delicious Italian Dishes, featuring Seafoods, Steaks and Pasta. Full pub menu & sandwich selection. Full menu offered all day & late night.Full bar with entertainment on weekends. Home to the stars, after cast parties & celebrities from the Hershey Theatre. Conveniently located on Chocolate Avenue, directly across from the Hershey Story Museum.
Grand Blanc, Michigan
“Just what I needed”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

My experience here was wonderful. After having a bit of a bad night I came in there needing cheering up and I got it. The craft beer I tried was delicious. Our waiter, Sean, was great. He helped us make exactly the selection to fit our mood and how hungry we were. The food was great and I loved that the basil on our margarita pizza came straight from the herb garden outside. He talked us into trying the lemon sorbetto for dessert, a perfect end to a great meal. He was knowledgeable friendly and genuine and made my experience that much better. I'll definitely recommend this place and return myself as well!

pguarno, Owner at Fenicci's Restaurant, responded to this review, June 16, 2014
Glad we were able to help your day! And yes we are very proud of our herb and vegetable garden, it should really be rocking by mid july then i can go out and pick you a tomato and basil and rosemary and make you a treat right before your eyes/

• Hebrew first
Caribou, Maine
“Stellar Service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2014

I discovered Fenicci's almost by accident a few days before our large group meal. We had made a reservation at another local eatery, but when that restaurant failed to live up to their commitment, I had to quickly search for a different venue that could handle 40+ people. Carla and her crew -- especially the waitstaff -- stepped up and provided a fun atmosphere, great food, and outstanding service on short notice. I would highly recommend Fenicci's for solo diners, couples, families, and of course, business groups!

“First Time”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

I love Italian ~ that being said the dinner rolls just dont cut it ~ to me the bread that comes with meal should be awesome ~ sorry but the rolls were stale :(

2 Thank harpoone
Alexandria, Virginia
“As crazy an experience as the Hershey Park roller coaster”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 11, 2014

I don't even know where to begin except to say that despite the craziest experience in my life in a restaurant (in a way that was so bad it got humorous!) the food made up for it multiple times over. Instead of going into detail, let me give this advice instead:
1) DO make reservations
2) Confirm your reservations
3) Even if the place is empty, don't expect attentive service
4) Do NOT go late after HersheyPark closes. The staff is not good at juggling guests near closing time.
5) DO bring an appetite. The food is great and the portions are HUGE.
6) DO respect that they are a respectable establishment and dress appropriately. Dress casual preferred. Casual is doable but tank tops, torn jeans, and inappropriate shorts are frowned upon.
7) Keep in mind that if you order ahead, you can pick up the food to-go and eat elsewhere
8) They have a nice terrace to eat on if you get there around sunset.

Although vacationers on a budget may not jump at eating here, know that the price is more than fair for what you get in food and, again the food is EXCELLENT! (Try the homemade lasagna, you will not be sorry)

Visited May 2014
pguarno, Owner at Fenicci's Restaurant, responded to this review, June 12, 2014
Very interesting review and well written in a cute way, but pleae do come after the park since we are one of the only retaurants open till midnight with a full menu in Hershey. The reason for the insonsitency may be that it is hard to predict the beginning of the season, The park can be very slow now and then all of the sudden busy, With the snow days all of the kids have had it has made it hard to predict late night business but we will have it wired within a week as all of the schools start to close. So lets ride this crazy coaster for our 79th year! Fittling since I hold the Guinness World Record for the most coasters ever travelled in 24 hours. 74. Hope to see you again, you made me smile and gave me a great class for tonights meeting.
Ashland, Pennsylvania
“First time was OK”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2014

This was the first time we went here. We wanted to take my dad out for Father's day to some place we had not eaten at before. The atmosphere was very nice and they have a nice patio to eat on if you are interested in outdoor dining. It was a lot larger inside than it looked on the outside. The food was very good, I had the Chesapeake bay Manicotti. It was manicotti topped with their own homemade Alfredo sauce and lump crab meat. They have a large variety of item on the menu, it was very hard to decide what to have. The only problem that we had was the service was not that great. We were there early afternoon and the place was practically empty, but the service was very slow. They also did not bring lemon slices for the glasses of water when first asked.