“Amazing Italian Food”

Fenicci's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fenicci's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 89 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Linden Road
Description: Herhey's Oldest Free Standing Restaurant. A local favorite for 81+ years. Featuring our Famous DeAngelis Spaghetti Sauces & our Famous Upside Down Pizza. Homemade, delicious Italian Dishes, featuring Seafoods, Steaks and Pasta. Full pub menu & sandwich selection. Full menu offered all day & late night.Full bar with entertainment on weekends. Home to the stars, after cast parties & celebrities from the Hershey Theatre. Conveniently located on Chocolate Avenue, directly across from the Hershey Story Museum.
Reviewed May 18, 2014

The food here is amazing. The service here is great aw well! It's also right next to Hershey Park so its very convenient.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,351)

Reviewed May 15, 2014

Fenicci's of Hershey is an excellent Italian restaurant in downtown Hershey. The food is exceptional and the service is even better. I have spent time at the bar and enjoyed the draft/bottled beer selection as well as the meatball happy hour during the week. My favorite dishes are the lasagna (a big piece) and the Chicken/Beef Marsala. Although those are my favorites, I can honestly say that everything I have tried at Fenicci's is tasty. On our last visit Angie was our server and she was great. Angie was friendly, fun and very attentive to our needs. The only downside for Fenicci's is that many people know how good the food is so it can get pretty crowded. I would recommend reservations or going at an off peak time. I hate to wait at restaurants, but this is one wait that may be worth it.

Reviewed May 14, 2014

We luckily booked because it was full due to concert but service and food still excellent

Portions are huge so share !!!!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

We frequent Fenicci's Restaurant as it is one of the best in town serving a wide variety of Italian dishes. The owner is very friendly, I love how he goes around tables to greet his customers and his staff is the best! We were served by Josh and for a table of 11, he did an amazing job! Love the family feel of the restaurant. You gotta try it!

Reviewed May 11, 2014

We had a team dinner here with a party of 20. After some confusion we met our waitor Alec. Alec is the the best waitor I have ever had he was attentive and quickly got every thing we needed. If you go to fenniccis ask for Alec you won't be disappointed. In addition to the great waitor the food was amaizing!

1  Thank Dconnor63

Been to Fenicci's Restaurant? Share your experiences!