“Amazing every year”

Fenicci's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fenicci's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 89 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Linden Road
Description: Herhey's Oldest Free Standing Restaurant. A local favorite for 81+ years. Featuring our Famous DeAngelis Spaghetti Sauces & our Famous Upside Down Pizza. Homemade, delicious Italian Dishes, featuring Seafoods, Steaks and Pasta. Full pub menu & sandwich selection. Full menu offered all day & late night.Full bar with entertainment on weekends. Home to the stars, after cast parties & celebrities from the Hershey Theatre. Conveniently located on Chocolate Avenue, directly across from the Hershey Story Museum.
Reviewed May 7, 2014

We have a conference in Hershey every year for the past 6 years and one of this restuarant is always a highlight. Amazing food (and portions) and a fun staff. Phil (owner) is great and will often come out to greet us at the table and service is excellent (this trip it was Kelly and she was fantastic - great recommendations and always checking in on us). The butcher block is an amazing dish for a hearty appetite (and of course the lasagna - for which you get a certfificate when completed) and I have sampled other pastas and pizza that are just as good. Not a bad choice on the menu and great beer and wine selections as well. I am looking forward to brining my family to Hershey sooon (instead of always coming on business) and this will most certainly be the first stop I book for dinner. One of the best restuarants I have ever been to, and I eat out a lot!

Write a ReviewReviews (2,298)

Reviewed May 6, 2014

Great spaghetti! Kelly was awesome as our server! Lot of fun. We have dined at Fenicci's numerous times. Never not had a great time!

Reviewed April 27, 2014

Most folks come to Hershey for fun. We, on the other hand, were in Hershey to visit family at Hershey Medical. We were really desperate for some good, classic Italian comfort food. Fenicci's filled the bill. The chopped salad was to die for - so fresh and full of flavor. And so light I cleaned the plate! And the entrees our server Kelly recommended were also delicious - tortellini pommodoro and chicken saltimboca risotto. When Kelly brought the dessert tray we couldn't resist. They all looked wonderful. Although they were all good, I highly recommend the peanut butter pie. The best! No where else in the world can you get better peanut butter pie than Hershey PA and Fenicci's was one of the best I had ever had :-). We took ours to go and really enjoyed them in our hotel room later that evening :-). Don't waste your time at one of those chain restaurant while in Hershey when a local establishment like Fenicci's is right under your nose! May go back again tomorrow to try their pizza!

pguarno, Owner at Fenicci's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2014

Thank you for your descriptions, a customrers opinions are always our best advertising and we truly appreciate it. Thanks again and we look forward to seeing you, ps the Peanut Butter Pie is homemade!!!

Reviewed April 26, 2014

Have been to Hersey, PA twice for work, and both times, Fenicci's was where I've eaten. It is amazing! Great atmosphere, fantastic service, and amazing food! Both times, I've had Kelly as my waitress and she is the best! The food is the best Italian food I've ever had, and the lasagna is to die for! Plus, the food is ready super quick. Definitely recommend Fenicci's to anyone who is going to Hershey.

1  Thank Amanda J
Reviewed April 25, 2014

This was our first visit to Fenicci's Restaurant for lunch. My wife and I both had their personal Pizza. My wife had the white pizza with Broccali and I had Crab Alfredo. Both were amazing. They looked more like a small pizza than a personal size. These were probably the best pizzas we have had. They were hands down better than any chain pizza. Our server, Veronica, was very competent and attentive. She checked on us several times and also helped us decide to try the pizzas. My wife and I will be back many times.

Been to Fenicci's Restaurant? Share your experiences!