“Not bad...not great”

Fenicci's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fenicci's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 86 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Romantic
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Linden Road
Description: Herhey's Oldest Free Standing Restaurant. A local favorite for 81+ years. Featuring our Famous DeAngelis Spaghetti Sauces & our Famous Upside Down Pizza. Homemade, delicious Italian Dishes, featuring Seafoods, Steaks and Pasta. Full pub menu & sandwich selection. Full menu offered all day & late night.Full bar with entertainment on weekends. Home to the stars, after cast parties & celebrities from the Hershey Theatre. Conveniently located on Chocolate Avenue, directly across from the Hershey Story Museum.
Reviewed March 19, 2014

Stopped in on a Saturday night. There must have been a hockey tournament locally because it seemed like kids were coming out of the woodwork but hey, they gotta eat somewhere. Food was Ok, one meal was fine, the other (eggplant parm), not so much. Service was very good and our food arrived pretty quick. Probably would give them another shot if we were in the area.

1  Thank 56Rich
There are newer reviews for Fenicci's Restaurant

Reviewed March 19, 2014

This restaurant is a must do if you are in or driving threw Hershey pa. The restaurant is beautiful and the staff makes you feel like your at home. If you love spicy food like my husband then ask the staff to kick it up for you with the owners home grown ghost peppers.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I was in Hershey last Sunday for the Paul Simon/Sting concert at the Giant Center. I found Fenicci's when I went for a walk after checking in the Days Inn, hoping to find some restaurant open and hopefully not fast food. And there was Fenicci's.

I didn't want a big meal so I got a beer and 6 Buffalo chicken wings, which were perfect...not overly spicy which is what I asked for. The Italian food smelled wonderful. Great décor, by the way. This is a popular place and the servers appeared to be doing a great job.

I don't get to Hershey very often but I'll remember Fenicci's and would definitely go there again for a meal

Reviewed March 12, 2014

A group of friends who use to all teach at the same school celebrated a reunion at this restaurant. I knew there was a show playing at the local theater so I made a reservation to ensure that we could be seated right away. Unfortunately, we had to wait for 20 minutes past our reservation time. We visited with each other and passed the time. Once we were seated, the wait was quickly forgotten. Our server, Kelly, definitely made up for that little disappointment. She was personable and fun. She took our orders efficiently and our food arrived quickly. Kelly was so attentive to our needs. She even remembered to bring my requested extra homemade ranch dressing! (It is the best-must try it!) We all ordered a variety of meals and everyone was quite happy with the meals they selected. The atmosphere was elegant but comfortable and provided a great environment for a bunch of old friends to catch up with each other.! Thanks to the owners, Phil and K for the beautiful upgrades and to Kelly for her awesome service!

Reviewed March 9, 2014

I was there on a Saturday evening w/ friends to see Dave Heilman. I ordered a seafood pasta dish and it was ok. I've certainly had much better. Tiny, tiny, pieces of seafood. The service was slow, but they were very, very busy, so this is to be expected. I'm not very impressed with the wine list -- it's very local. Fire Alley has a better wine list. Anyway, I might, stop for a glass of wine, but I won't be back for dinner. There are too many other good places to go.

1  Thank Janet K