“Delicious food and good service”

Fenicci's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fenicci's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 88 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Local cuisine, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Linden Road
Description: Herhey's Oldest Free Standing Restaurant. A local favorite for 81+ years. Featuring our Famous DeAngelis Spaghetti Sauces & our Famous Upside Down Pizza. Homemade, delicious Italian Dishes, featuring Seafoods, Steaks and Pasta. Full pub menu & sandwich selection. Full menu offered all day & late night.Full bar with entertainment on weekends. Home to the stars, after cast parties & celebrities from the Hershey Theatre. Conveniently located on Chocolate Avenue, directly across from the Hershey Story Museum.
Reviewed January 23, 2014

This Italian restaurant has been there for many years, and serves excellent food. The pasta dishes are very tasty, and the dish I had with shrimp and scallops was prepared excelelntly.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Found this using my Tripadvisor app, and it was a good find. Good food, very good menu selection, great service, nice atmosphere. Ironically we only looked for a place because our other favorite was closed on Sunday. Now we have a new favorite.

Service is not only good, but fun. How many Italian restaurants have a server named Kelly? And she enjoys the irony of that.

pguarno, Owner at Fenicci's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2014

Short one words but thank you I Think you got it right in our Ny kind of way,!!! hope to see you again... :)

Reviewed January 18, 2014

Met some family here for a birthday dinner on Saturday, January 11. Had 8 people at the table. Our server, Austin, was very helpful in suggesting items for all the courses, as well as wines and beers. He was very polite and professional, but also joked around with us. The food was wonderful, large portions. All in all, a great dining experience.

thank you so much, going into our 80th year, and as Hershey's last historic independent in a sea of fast food and chains, we strive to maintain the tradition and we appreciate those who see that.. Thank you, we are sure Mr Hershey would be proud.

Reviewed January 17, 2014

I have eaten at this restaurant for over 25 years. I use to love going here. It was the only place I would order spaghetti. However I can no longer make this statement. The last couple of times I have been here I have noticed a change in the food/service for the worse. On my last visit my father was seated in a chair that had a glass of water spilled on it. Was he given a new chair? No, they put a napkin over it and he had to sit in a wet chair his entire meal. He mention how his seat was wet to the waitress thinking she would offer a new chair but she didn't. My mother had seafood which made her sick. I now understand why as if you would review the PA Food Inspection website (https://www.pafoodsafety.state.pa.us/) and look up this restaurant you will see that they had 14 violations in November 2013. One of the violations was allowing shrimp and scallops to thaw on a prep table at room temperature which is not an approved method. I am sorry to say from my recent experience I will not be returning and they have lost a customer that has been visiting this establishment for 25 years.

I am very sorry to hear about your most recent experience. We are going into our 79 year and pride ourselves on original recipes and always putting the money in to updating and keeping our establishment top notch. I assure you no one in your family got sick here. A food borne illness would effect a great many more people than one when you serve 200-500 people a night.. As far as the board of health, please pull up our recent inspection at 100% compliance. You see, and perhaps you do not if you are not in the business, when you get an inspection, it is a learning and knowledge sharing process, not a don't smoke cigarettes while you are cooking! the deficiencies you referred to were minor and in a 80 year old kitchen manageable and correctable within one week. We invite any of our guests to enter through the back door, our kitchen or ask for a tour at any time. I am very proud of the upgrades i have done over the past 8 years and also as an ex Marriott Manager in charge of over 40 kitchens, equally as proud.. And as for you individually we would like to get you back so please give me a call and we will give you a personal tour..

Reviewed January 11, 2014

The food is very authentic and old school. Great people, service and atmosphere. Our server Angie was fantastic and Phil the owner was so nice.They made us feel like family.

Been to Fenicci's Restaurant? Share your experiences!