“Will go again!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fenicci's Restaurant

Fenicci's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fenicci's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 84 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Kids, Romantic, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Linden Road
Description: Herhey's Oldest Free Standing Restaurant. A local favorite for 81+ years. Featuring our Famous DeAngelis Spaghetti Sauces & our Famous Upside Down Pizza. Homemade, delicious Italian Dishes, featuring Seafoods, Steaks and Pasta. Full pub menu & sandwich selection. Full menu offered all day & late night.Full bar with entertainment on weekends. Home to the stars, after cast parties & celebrities from the Hershey Theatre. Conveniently located on Chocolate Avenue, directly across from the Hershey Story Museum.
W.PA
“Will go again!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Some friends and I heard this place served nicely prepared Italian food so we thought we would try it one evening. It was very busy due to the Hershey Car Show going on, but the staff did a great job handling everyone. Waiter was very pleasant and knowledgeable in answering our questions. Food came in good time and was excellent! Nice sizable portions of tasty Italian dishes. We will definitely go back on our next visit.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
pguarno, Owner at Fenicci's Restaurant, responded to this review, October 28, 2013
Thank you so much, we love seeing all of our friends from the car show every year. Its funny a previous review noted that we were busy because we have the luxury of being in a tourist town and having a lot of one time visitors walk in. Actually the reverse is true, because we have so many repeat visits from people over the years it is actually hard to get in on a weekend if you just stumble on us! Things are not always as they appear!! See you next year

• Hebrew first
Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Excellent service and fine food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Our favorite server Kelly was quick to please and to handle our special requests for the chef. With staff like Kelly, Fenicci's will be around to celebrate their 100th anniversary in 2035!

Ithaca, New York
“It was good, but close to very good.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

I gave Fenicci's an average rating. I didn't think it was very good, but it was just average good (as opposed to the unfortunate average that can be found in many dining establishments). Went to Fenicci's with my wife on Friday evening 10/18/13. It was our second choice, behind Troegs which didn't even have a spot to park in, it was so crowded. We parked in the "downtown parking" garage across the street from Fenicci's. Lots of lighted, roomy parking. We walked over to Fenicci's and found a crowd waiting. We gave the hostess our names, and we're told 30 to 35 minutes. We went to the bar, and eventually found two seats. We waited at the bar to be seated, and pleasantly we only waited one round, before being seated. We were seated in a booth in the bar, and we were satisfied with the room, the noise level, etc. Our server was short on talk, but was a very efficient server. I wasn't looking for a new best friend, so that worked for me. My wife had a white pizza with mushrooms, and is had lasagna. Both were good, and I was awarded a certificate for eating the whole plate of lasagna. We were full, so no dessert or coffee. We'd dine at Fenicci's again, and I'd give them a very good next time if I could a consistently good dining experience.

Visited October 2013
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Great meal, great service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

First time here. Staff was very friendly and attentive. My husband and I both loved our meal, and they certainly give you enough food. We would definitely go again.

Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Good service good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 17, 2013

I stopped into Fenicci's after work on a Tuesday night and had a few beers and an upside down pizza. The food was wonderful and the bartender Jeremy was quick and efficient with all that I asked for. The only thing that I would like to see different is the beer selection. I would like to have had a more diverse collection of beers, maybe some more microbrews/ IPAs. Overall I would highly recommend this restaurant to other, and have done so already. Keep it up.

• Visited September 2013