“Topping off a great evening in Hershey”

Fenicci's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fenicci's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 89 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Linden Road
Description: Herhey's Oldest Free Standing Restaurant. A local favorite for 81+ years. Featuring our Famous DeAngelis Spaghetti Sauces & our Famous Upside Down Pizza. Homemade, delicious Italian Dishes, featuring Seafoods, Steaks and Pasta. Full pub menu & sandwich selection. Full menu offered all day & late night.Full bar with entertainment on weekends. Home to the stars, after cast parties & celebrities from the Hershey Theatre. Conveniently located on Chocolate Avenue, directly across from the Hershey Story Museum.
Reviewed July 4, 2013

I happened to be in Hershey on 6/21/13 and happened to stop in to Fenicci's. They were having live music outside and dining outside was a great way to finish off the evening. Sam was our server and she took very good care of us, the Food was Amazing and to add the final touch Phil stopped by the table to make sure that everything was good and we talked about his garden just off the back patio. Thank You Phil and Sam for an Amazing evening.....

1  Thank simplelife1762
Write a ReviewReviews (2,340)

Reviewed July 4, 2013

This restaurant is on the main street, Chocolate Avenue, but it is right on the fringe of a residential neighborhood. Parking is on the street in the neighborhood. We were able to park a short block-and-a-half away, but it was Monday evening. I can imagine that parking would have been much more difficult on a Friday or Saturday. There is some outside seating, the main dining room and the bar room. We were seated in a booth in the bar room. We might have chosen to sit outside had it not been raining. The interior was a little on the dark side

The server was professional and attentive. Our food arrived in a reasonable time considering it had been cooked to order. Our first taste, however, told us it was a remarkable restaurant. Our sea food dish was excellent, delicious. We shared an entrée and had plenty to eat. The servings are large. It is certainly a good place to eat while in Hershey.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Excellent food, excellent prices, great bar. Phil the owner is awesome, will sit with you and eat hot peppers with you, great guy. Excellent place, with an excellent staff.

Reviewed June 29, 2013

My husband and I were in the area for one night for his daughter's HS graduation. She suggested this restaurant. We parked in a free lot directly across the street and chose to eat outside. We ordered calamari as an appetizer and it was very good. I had shrimp scampi and my husband had the a mixed seafood pasta, his daughter had the crab cake and her cousin the stromboli. Everything was very good. I liked that I could pick the pasta I desired. The servings were good size - we all had leftovers. One thing that was kind of funny was being able to hear the people screaming on the Hershey Park roller coasters! With the wide variety they had on the menu, I believe that this is a perfect place for a group with different tastes! Price was in line with meal we received.

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Tonight's dinner was fantastic, the food was delicious and not a complaint was heard around the table. Kelly and Courtney were on top of the service and managed to serve while our speaker was giving his presentation without a lot of noise or disruption. I always enjoy dining there and have never been disappointed! Keep up the good work everyone!

1  Thank Margaret C
pguarno, Owner at Fenicci's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Thank you so much, we have been serving you for years now and we always consider it a fun challenge to keep the menu fun and interesting for you. I am glad you were happy with the upscale Mexican Theme we chose tonight, go figure in an Italian Restaurant Huh?:)
Ill make sure I let your servers and the chef know and we will see you next month, who knows what is in store.