“Great dinner, outdoor seating”

Fenicci's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fenicci's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 88 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Linden Road
Description: Herhey's Oldest Free Standing Restaurant. A local favorite for 81+ years. Featuring our Famous DeAngelis Spaghetti Sauces & our Famous Upside Down Pizza. Homemade, delicious Italian Dishes, featuring Seafoods, Steaks and Pasta. Full pub menu & sandwich selection. Full menu offered all day & late night.Full bar with entertainment on weekends. Home to the stars, after cast parties & celebrities from the Hershey Theatre. Conveniently located on Chocolate Avenue, directly across from the Hershey Story Museum.
Reviewed June 29, 2013

My husband and I were in the area for one night for his daughter's HS graduation. She suggested this restaurant. We parked in a free lot directly across the street and chose to eat outside. We ordered calamari as an appetizer and it was very good. I had shrimp scampi and my husband had the a mixed seafood pasta, his daughter had the crab cake and her cousin the stromboli. Everything was very good. I liked that I could pick the pasta I desired. The servings were good size - we all had leftovers. One thing that was kind of funny was being able to hear the people screaming on the Hershey Park roller coasters! With the wide variety they had on the menu, I believe that this is a perfect place for a group with different tastes! Price was in line with meal we received.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,283)

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Tonight's dinner was fantastic, the food was delicious and not a complaint was heard around the table. Kelly and Courtney were on top of the service and managed to serve while our speaker was giving his presentation without a lot of noise or disruption. I always enjoy dining there and have never been disappointed! Keep up the good work everyone!

1  Thank Margaret C
pguarno, Owner at Fenicci's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2013

Thank you so much, we have been serving you for years now and we always consider it a fun challenge to keep the menu fun and interesting for you. I am glad you were happy with the upscale Mexican Theme we chose tonight, go figure in an Italian Restaurant Huh?:)
Ill make sure I let your servers and the chef know and we will see you next month, who knows what is in store.

Reviewed June 25, 2013 via mobile

Being that this restaurant recieved such outstanding reviews, I was expecting to be impressed. Unfortunately, that wasn't the case. The decor needs updating, and the food was just okay. On a good note it was very casual, family friendly and service was good.

Please keep in mind that we are Hershey's Oldest Restaurant since 1935. The interior is constantly updated and kept clean and fresh but we do try to keep a historic sense, There are just too many important artifacts and pieces of history in every nook and crany, so I try to compenstate for this by a beautiful entrance, outdoor deck herb garden, clean carpets and chairs, freshly painted walls etc. Please do not be deceived by our top 3 rating that we are fancy, we are very casual, low priced with a huge variety of food, a local favorite for 78 years. We make everything from sratch and I think you will se from our 1100 reviews and only 58 with one or 2 stars that we make 94% or our customers happy, I would like it to be 100% but you will see from some reviews this is impossible so the best I can do is wake up every day and care about my staff, customers and community and keep the formula with have been blessed with. Thank you

Reviewed June 25, 2013

We stopped here after my daughters graduation ceremony in Harrisburg. It was a great finish to a wonderful day. We wanted to have a celebration dinner for the graduate and after looking at their menu, that had many of my daughters' favorites, we decided to give it a try. Definitely the right choice. Great service and food. They even surprised her with a chocolate treat! Will definitely be THE place to go to when were in Hershey! Thank you so much for giving her a great finale on such a special day!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

Extensive menu excellent service. Seven of us had dinner and everyone enjoyed their food. Definitely make a reservation. We will return on our next to trip to Hershey.