“Pasta primavera - NOT!”

Fenicci's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fenicci's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 84 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: Italian, American, Pizza
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Dining on a budget, Families with children, Special occasions, Kids, Business meetings, Local cuisine, Bar scene
Dining options: Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Linden Road
Description: Herhey's Oldest Free Standing Restaurant. A local favorite for 81+ years. Featuring our Famous DeAngelis Spaghetti Sauces & our Famous Upside Down Pizza. Homemade, delicious Italian Dishes, featuring Seafoods, Steaks and Pasta. Full pub menu & sandwich selection. Full menu offered all day & late night.Full bar with entertainment on weekends. Home to the stars, after cast parties & celebrities from the Hershey Theatre. Conveniently located on Chocolate Avenue, directly across from the Hershey Story Museum.
Joplin, Missouri
“Pasta primavera - NOT!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2013

Overcooked pasta drowned in olive oil that was so bland it might as well have been Crisco, topped with sauteed sliced onions and white mushrooms is not Pasta Primavera in any Italian cookbook I ever saw. Our grandchildren loved the place, but their idea of Italian food is spaghetti with butter.

1 Thank Terry W

• Hebrew first
Palmyra, Pennsylvania
“Will Go Back”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013

My husband and I have been there twice in 1 month. The spi. sauce is very good. My husband loves the sausage. Of course I love the pasta, bread/oil and the wine. I had the seafood mix with spicy garlic sauce. There wasn't much seafood and the sauce could have been alittle more spicy. BUT, all in all it is very good espically when you have an EXCELLENT waitress, KELLY. She keeps on top of things at all times. She knows her stuff. :) Feniccis is a great little place for a couple to go and anyone new from the area. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone.

“Father's Day lunch.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

Took my dad to eat here on Father's Day. He has lived right down the street for years but has never eaten here. I made reservations with open table and I'm glad I did because the place filled up shortly after we arrived. The service and atmosphere were great. I loved the crab tortellini Alfredo. Delicious! The prices are reasonable as well! Now I know where to go to eat when I visit my dad in Hershey!

Mechanicsburg, Pennsylvania
“Handled my party of 50 with ease and charm (3 years in a row!)”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 12, 2013

We attend an annual conference in Hershey every year and like to entertain clients in a comfortable and relaxed dinner. Phil and his gang at Fenicci's (Carla, Amy, Angie, and Melissa this year) have taken care of us three years in a row and our clients are to the point where they talking about the menu several months prior to the event. As Phil acknowledges candidly, there are fancier options in the area but Fenicci's isn't trying to compete with that crowd. What you receive is excellent food, with tremendous service, at a reasonable price, in an atmosphere where I don't have to wear a suit and tie or worry about which fork I should use. Thank you Phil. We will be back next year if you will have us.

pguarno, Owner at Fenicci's Restaurant, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
Todd, you made my day, what a lovely review and it is people like you that make me love my job. It is our pleasure to serve you. As you know when you enter my restaurant it is like entering my personal dining room. Not fancy but a lot of pride goes into our dishes. Just real classic Italian.
Of course you can come back, in fact Ill book it now!!!
Windsor,PA
“good service / mediocre food.”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

We dined at Fenicci's with family. We have never been there before so we didn't know what to expect. Our server was very good and attentive. The food was average. My clams and linguine were made as I asked and it was good. Not many clams however. My husband seafood mix lacked presentation. The shrimp was unimpressive, the salmon followed suite. The crab cake looked and tasted good. The platter presentation lacked imagination. The other couple said it was good , but I felt they were just being polite. The question is if I would drive 40 miles again to dine there. I would like to give it another try, but there are better choices that are closer.

• Visited June 2013

Been to Fenicci's Restaurant? Share your experiences!