“Great Valentine's Day Dinner”

Fenicci's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fenicci's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 89 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Bar scene, Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Linden Road
Description: Herhey's Oldest Free Standing Restaurant. A local favorite for 81+ years. Featuring our Famous DeAngelis Spaghetti Sauces & our Famous Upside Down Pizza. Homemade, delicious Italian Dishes, featuring Seafoods, Steaks and Pasta. Full pub menu & sandwich selection. Full menu offered all day & late night.Full bar with entertainment on weekends. Home to the stars, after cast parties & celebrities from the Hershey Theatre. Conveniently located on Chocolate Avenue, directly across from the Hershey Story Museum.
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Another great meal at Fenicci's! I had the Prime Rib special and it was excellent, as was my wife's pasta. Our server Kelly handled us well and had great support from the rest of "the team". Thanks for stopping to chat, Phil! Always great to see you.

pguarno, Owner at Fenicci's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2013

It just means so much to have locals and friends like you, who spend such important occasions with us. Thank you and Happy Valentines Day.

Write a ReviewReviews (2,298)

Reviewed February 12, 2013

As part of a special Valentine's Day celebration, I booked dinner at Fenicci's on the advice of a friend. Wow. Great place. As soon as I walked in, I immediately felt that old-style feel you get when you know a place is not pretentious ---- just VERY good at what it does.

It's the kind of place you can be comfortable in a suit or an old pair of jeans. Because, what sells this place is the service and the food.

Most of the servers here look exactly like they know what they are doing, because they do. There is that constant bustle of movement. But, while you always feel like you are being served, you never feel like you are being over-served. Even a stop at the table by a manager to check on our meal was polite and momentary. We had no problems. But, if we did, I could tell he would have resolved it immediately. Our server, Kelly, was terrific. I'd like to tell you she fixed our problems. But, she did such a good job that we HAD no problems. She got our orders correct the FIRST try with the type of ease that clearly showed she was a seasoned professional.

As for the food, we each chose a special. We had the Crab Florentine and the Seared Tuna. The only description here is delicious. And, the portions were enough for us to take home and have a second meal.

I must admit, when I am in Hershey, my favorite restaurant is Devon. But, after finally trying Fenicci's, I realize I am paying nearly twice as much at Devon for a comparable meal. So, Fenicci's is now added to my list of favorite restaurants and will definitely receive future business from me.

1  Thank bob17011
Reviewed February 10, 2013

Love this place. The food is always quality and the service is attentive. We had our wedding rehearsal dinner here just like my parents did over 30 years ago. We will always come back. Keep up the good work guys!

That just says it all. As Hershey's Last Historic Independent Restaurant, that is all we want to be, a local favorite and a staple in the community because we really care so much and thank you for caring also.

Reviewed February 8, 2013

When so many meals are chain restaurant safe, Fenicci's is a really nice change. My eggplant parmesan was excelllent with an especially tasty meat sauce. The menu had many interesting pasta dishes ...what I was looking for...and the wine selection was also very good. Kelly, our server, was friendly, courteous and efficient. In all, a fun Friday night. We'll be going back.

That is all we want to be Hershey's Hometown Historic Restaurant since all the others are gone. Thank you.

Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Forget chain food.
Love this local eatery, my favorite place in town. Kelly rocks as a server!
Alfredo seafood is amazing!!!!!