“Worst dinner of my life”

Fenicci's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fenicci's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 86 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Bar scene, Special occasions, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Linden Road
Description: Herhey's Oldest Free Standing Restaurant. A local favorite for 81+ years. Featuring our Famous DeAngelis Spaghetti Sauces & our Famous Upside Down Pizza. Homemade, delicious Italian Dishes, featuring Seafoods, Steaks and Pasta. Full pub menu & sandwich selection. Full menu offered all day & late night.Full bar with entertainment on weekends. Home to the stars, after cast parties & celebrities from the Hershey Theatre. Conveniently located on Chocolate Avenue, directly across from the Hershey Story Museum.
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Please, do not order veal marsala; eggplant parm; or the mixed grill. The veal was tough; the sauce was tasteless. Just wasted a lot of money for dinner none of us could eat. We left most of it on the plates. We are locals and decided to try this place for the first time since it was my birthday and the trip advisor had such good ratings. We will never go back. On the good side, the service was fine. The ambiance was nice. Oh yeah, my 89 year old mom had a very hard time ...we had to carry her walker up a flight of stairs and help her manage many steps. Just not a good experience for us.

pguarno, Owner at Fenicci's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 26, 2012

Let me first apologize that you were not happy with your meal. I see you are local. I cannot believe that it is the first time you have ever eaten in Hershey's oldest fressyanding restaurant. I guess I just expect more from locals like face to face feed back so we can correct the problem. That is what people in a community do, help each other. And it is also the. First time your 89 year old grandmother has eaten here? We are sorry for the stair problems but being so old we are grandfathered in and we haven't way to come up to ADA standards. As I always state our reviews speak for tehmselves. If you are not happy please let us know. And please support local businesses with feedback to the owners. There are not many of us left.

There are newer reviews for Fenicci's Restaurant

Reviewed October 25, 2012

Went there last night with some friends. Food and drink was very good. Kelly our server was very friendly and did a great job taking care of our table. Will return.

Reviewed October 25, 2012

We had our son's youth hockey team dinner after a game here recently. The food was great and Phill and Holly took great care to make everything easy for our team. We had a homestyle dinner of pasta,salad, pizza and strombolis and everything was great. We have brought our team here twice now and would absolutely go back again!

Thank you so much. That is what we are there for and we love large groups of families. We had a good time with you here hopefully we will see you again next year.

Reviewed October 24, 2012

Wonderful food ! Luis gave us excellent suggestions and dinner was enjoyed by all !!! Seafood fra diablo chopped salad upside down pizza creame brûlée !!! Tortellini pomadoro ! Chicken Mediterranean ! The bread !!!! Eat eat eat !!!

Reviewed October 24, 2012

I went to Feniccis last Saturday after Hershey bears game, I had the lasagna and my fiance had the tortellini. Food was great and our waitress Ashley was outstanding!

Been to Fenicci's Restaurant? Share your experiences!