“Nothing Beats Their Meat!!”

Fenicci's Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Fenicci's Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 88 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Bar scene, Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic, Large groups
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Linden Road
Description: Herhey's Oldest Free Standing Restaurant. A local favorite for 81+ years. Featuring our Famous DeAngelis Spaghetti Sauces & our Famous Upside Down Pizza. Homemade, delicious Italian Dishes, featuring Seafoods, Steaks and Pasta. Full pub menu & sandwich selection. Full menu offered all day & late night.Full bar with entertainment on weekends. Home to the stars, after cast parties & celebrities from the Hershey Theatre. Conveniently located on Chocolate Avenue, directly across from the Hershey Story Museum.
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Kelly's service was pheonomenal. She went out of her way to clear a table and serve us immediately despite our name being on the waiting list!!! Boxed our food for us, wrote the recipe to my favorite drink and was explicity pleasant!!! Outstanding service :D

pguarno, Owner at Fenicci's Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2012

People often have that reaction so I thank you!! And as a side note our balls are only 50 cents at the bar Sunday- Thursday, all day, and we think they are the best too!!

Reviewed October 7, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I chose to eat at this restaurant for our anniversary, as we were going to be in town and I saw that it was the top rated restaurant on Tripadvisor and seemed to have a decent menu. We had reservations and were seated immediately. However, we waited for 15-20 minutes and we were never approached by a server. The last straw was when the party was seated at the table next to us and their drink order was taken within a minute. I guess they either forgot about us, or just did not like the look of us. I have not had to leave a restaurant in years for failure to be served, and we did not want to leave without telling someone - when my wife told the two women at the front desk, though, they could not have cared less, and did not even apologize or try to fix the situation. Fortunately there was an excellent restaurant two doors down that seated us promptly and had exceptional service.

3  Thank blakescholar

It really is unfortunate, after you reading all of our positive reviews and having no one go up to your table for 20 minutes, dont you think that we made a mistake as something went wrong. Personally i would never wait more than 5 minutes for someone to say hi in a restaurant. Why would you wait so long and time it? All I can ask is please understand we are human and make mistakes and help us when we do, dont just sit there and get madder and madder because obviously you know that is not what we want. As far as the hostess at the door i am sure she was as dumbfounded as I was. I am sorry for your experience.

Reviewed October 7, 2012

Was here for a wedding rehearsal dinner. Kelly was an EXCELLENT server! Attentive, helpful, and polite. Would definitely go back!

Reviewed October 6, 2012

My wife and I have dined here twice. Both times we have had a great meal. The restaurant itself has a very quaint atmosphere. There is a lot of history behind this restaurant in this town. A reservation is recommended, but unless it is a busy night, you won't wait more than 10-15 min. The bar has a nice selection of major label and microbrews as well as several featured cocktails. Their "upside-down" pizza is one of their signature dishes.

Reviewed October 5, 2012 via mobile

Kelly was great!!! Love her. Oh yeah, food was awesome too. We will definitely be back the next time we are in Hershey.

Been to Fenicci's Restaurant? Share your experiences!