“Dinner”
Review of The Forebay

The Forebay
Reserve with OpenTable
The Forebay is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #20 of 84 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: University Drive
Description: Creative comfort food, including premium steaks, seafood, and pastas, served in a cozy loft setting.
Butler
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Dinner”
Reviewed May 10, 2012

food was over priced, the steak was rare and everything was cold.

Visited May 2012

East Windsor, New Jersey
“family dinner on vacation”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

My husband and I took our girls to hershey for the spring time in the park. We stayed in the Hershey Lodge and it was cozy and we decided to eat in the forbay for dinner on the sat night. The restaurant is very cozy and warm. The ambiance is nice and the wait staff were very nice. Our girls loved there burger and pasta dish and the ice cream after. My husband and I didn't have the same experience as our daughters. Both are meals were way over priced and was not that good. My husband had the ribs and they were all fat and my meatloaf had no taste.We could of went to a cracker barrel or another chain restaurant and get what we had and it would have been much better and cheaper.

• Visited April 2012
new york city
“Good Food Open Late”
Reviewed April 10, 2012

I only ate take out but it was very good. It didn't seem very family friendly even though they do have a large kids menu. Long wait as well make reservations or take out. Also they are open until 10 I believe the latest of all the restaurants on the property

Visited April 2012
“Great food”
Reviewed March 4, 2012

Exceptional food. Had the sweet potato gnocchi and my husband had the porterhouse steak. Both were cooked perfectly. Service could have been a little more attentive. Too busy talking with each other instead off waiting on us. Atmosphere was nice, very cozy.

“4 star prices for 2 star food”
Reviewed March 3, 2012

My wife and I had dinner here before a concert. None of our food was served hot and each meal was no better quality then what you would find in a chain restaurant. There is a reason that this restaurant is rated in the teens on trip advisor. We kept there with a bill over $80 and truthfully the food was worth $30 at best. The employees on the other hand are incredible and very attentive.

Been to The Forebay? Share your experiences!