Lowest prices for your stay
$69
Breakfast included
Wyndham
$69
Join Wyndham Rewards Free
Algotels
$63
Breakfast included
All reviews hershey park room was clean close to downtown rooms are small washer and dryer chocolate world
Selected filters
Reviewed March 23, 2006

I stay in hershey fairway motel in hershey on jan 5 for 3 nights and room is clean and just newly renovated plus staff is excellent i would stay here again in june 2006 .

Date of stay: January 2006
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
4  Thank Curious27033
Reviewed November 5, 2005

This place is so horrible. The sink for the bathroom was in the bedroom. The windows have bars. The carpet was stained and the matress and pilows hard. As for the beautiful heated indoor pool advertised. Non-existant. It is stuffed full of fold up chairs, Old Matresses, and Tables. Your not even allowed in the building. This "family Motel" was the worst. Stay away and go for somewhere else like the Hotel Hershey, Hampton, or Hershey Lodge.

Date of stay: November 2005
8  Thank Escape20003
Reviewed August 10, 2005

This is the worst motel I have stayed in. There was mold growing from the ceiling and covering the bathroom. Sheets hadn't been changed, found dirty underwear under the bed from a previous family. Rooms have a terrible odor and the management/owner could care less. I am also alerting the health department. Thank goodness for antibacterial cleaner, otherwise we wouldn't have stayed the night. Sleep in the car, one of the adults with us did!!

Date of stay: August 2005
8  Thank Dream13966
Reviewed July 28, 2005

My family and I stayed here for one night because we had trouble finding other accomodations in the Hershey area. I would only recommend this Motel to someone who is desperate, and just wants a place to sleep. After seeing the photos, and then seeing the real thing I was very disappointed.
The rooms were somewhat clean, but the bedding such as the fleece blankets should be thrown out and replaced. We basically just slept there, as we arrived around 4 0'clock in the afternoon then freshened up and headed out for dinner and a concert. Got up first thing in the am and left for Hershey Park. Phew! I'm so glad I only reserved for one night.
I would not stay here again. I would rather stay in the Lancaster area if I had to, and make the 45 min. drive if all other area Hotels were booked.

Date of stay: July 2005
6  Thank Twiggy13
Reviewed June 28, 2005

We stayed 3 nights recently, and really enjoyed our stay. The rooms were clean, and in order. The hotel is just outside of Downtown Hershey and within a mile of Hershey Park and Chocolate World.
The indoor pool was clean. There were some issues with the liner, but nothing to change our use of the pool.

The staff was great and very helpful.

I would recommend this motel to anyone who want to enjoy Hershey without the "hershey" price.

Date of stay: June 2005