Travelodge Hershey
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Econo Lodge Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$80
Comfort Inn at the Park(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$99
Super 8 Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$93
$159
Days Inn Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$113
$97
$163
$149
Courtyard Hershey Chocolate Avenue(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$149
$219
White Rose Motel(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$80
$64
Orbitz.com
All reviewsclose to hershey parksmall hotelhershey attractionsan older hotelnice roomcomfortable bedshotel roomlodging
FilterAll languages
Waynesburg, PA
Reviewed November 4, 2005

This place is so horrible. The sink for the bathroom was in the bedroom. The windows have bars. The carpet was stained and the matress and pilows hard. As for the beautiful heated indoor pool advertised. Non-existant. It is stuffed full of fold up chairs, Old Matresses, and Tables. Your not even allowed in the building. This "family Motel" was the worst. Stay away and go for somewhere else like the Hotel Hershey, Hampton, or Hershey Lodge.

• Stayed: November 2005
8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Bay Shore, NY
Reviewed August 9, 2005

This is the worst motel I have stayed in. There was mold growing from the ceiling and covering the bathroom. Sheets hadn't been changed, found dirty underwear under the bed from a previous family. Rooms have a terrible odor and the management/owner could care less. I am also alerting the health department. Thank goodness for antibacterial cleaner, otherwise we wouldn't have stayed the night. Sleep in the car, one of the adults with us did!!

• Stayed: August 2005
8  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed July 27, 2005

My family and I stayed here for one night because we had trouble finding other accomodations in the Hershey area. I would only recommend this Motel to someone who is desperate, and just wants a place to sleep. After seeing the photos, and then seeing the real thing I was very disappointed.
The rooms were somewhat clean, but the bedding such as the fleece blankets should be thrown out and replaced. We basically just slept there, as we arrived around 4 0'clock in the afternoon then freshened up and headed out for dinner and a concert. Got up first thing in the am and left for Hershey Park. Phew! I'm so glad I only reserved for one night.
I would not stay here again. I would rather stay in the Lancaster area if I had to, and make the 45 min. drive if all other area Hotels were booked.

• Stayed: July 2005
6  Thank Twiggy13
Reviewed June 27, 2005

We stayed 3 nights recently, and really enjoyed our stay. The rooms were clean, and in order. The hotel is just outside of Downtown Hershey and within a mile of Hershey Park and Chocolate World.
The indoor pool was clean. There were some issues with the liner, but nothing to change our use of the pool.

The staff was great and very helpful.

I would recommend this motel to anyone who want to enjoy Hershey without the "hershey" price.

• Stayed: June 2005
4  Thank cunninghamfamily
Maryland
Reviewed June 4, 2005

Decided to stay here based on another review of this motel and wished we had not. We usually do not stay at motels (drive up) but every other hotel was booked in the immediate area. Not clean, paint peeling, bedspreads smelled like dirty wet socks, pillows were pancake thin, no fitted sheets (we always bring our own sheets and pillowcases anyway) stains on carpet, toilet would not flush well, toilets where extremely short and tiny, weird! Ice machine was broken. Pictures of Indoor Pool online looked nice but the liner was all wrinkled and after seeing the rest of the place I would bet the pool was not clean. Had a Great time at Hershey Park.

6  Thank A TripAdvisor Member