“Good Vietnamese Food”

Cuisines: Vietnamese
Lawrenceville, New Jersey
“Good Vietnamese Food”
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Food fresh, grilled pork very good, each enjoyed 4 different entrees. Seating is no-frills, room noisy, place busy. Siracha Sauce on table. Would definitely visit again.

Visited April 2014

Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
“Tried take out first”
Reviewed March 17, 2014

I called ahead and ordered pho and the fried rice on an early Friday evening. The girl at the counter was very sweet, courteous and told me how to prepare the pho at home. Cost was $18 for two size small but large portions. I wasn't impressed with the pho as I thought I would be from the reviews. I thought the broth was bland. It was, however, enough servings for two meals. The fried rice was OK. For the price and taste, I will stick to my Lin Garden in Campbelltown by Redners Market. I get cravings for the wonton soup.

• Visited March 2014
Hershey, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A tasty option in an otherwise bland restaurant town”
Reviewed March 2, 2014

The food is absolutely outstanding and super fresh. Who would have expected this is "white-bread" Hershey?

Visited March 2014
1 Thank Gavia I
“A Different Type of Food, really worth trying. ”
Reviewed February 20, 2014 via mobile

Pho is a pleasant surprise when you're not familiar with this type of food. I thought it was excellent and we as a family have gone there several times now. Not that expensive either and the staff is very nice.

Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Great find! ”
Reviewed January 10, 2014 via mobile

As a local I had never tried miss Saigon, the bf and I just went and we will definitely go back! The pho (small) was huge and delicious! The app rolls we got were amazing, the number 6 pork summer roll with fish sauce, so good in fact that we immediately ordered one to go. I had #26 and my date had #22. Plenty of leftover pho to bring home! Our server was on point, we were seated promptly and although it took her a few minutes to get to us, we were ready to order when she brought our waters, she was super helpful and efficient! Well priced menu and great selection! The decor could use a bit of help but like I said we will definitely go back!!!

2 Thank NewMoon99