“Service Slow, Food Lukewarm”

Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits
Ranked #24 of 88 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Reviewed February 1, 2014

My husband and I stopped here at 4pm on a Sunday for an early supper, and probably had our worst experience ever at a Red Robin. There were few people in the restaurant because of the time, so we thought that was a good sign. WRONG! The waitress approached us quickly - also a good sign - but that was the last of the good service. Bringing our drinks took a while, and getting our dinner of hamburgers was a very long wait. I had to ask the waitress when we would be served, once I finally saw her again. But the food must have been ready and waiting in the kitchen for quite a while because the burgers were lukewarm, and the fries were almost cool when finally delivered. We didn't want to wait til they remade our dinners, so just ate and left.

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Large Red Robin in a busy area. Pretty fast service considering the amount of people there. Tavern burger was prepared just as we requested.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

Went to the Red Robin just outside Hershey Chocolate World. The food was excellent as was the staff. They made every effort to accommodate our Daughter who needed a gluten free menu. There were plenty of choices for her to make. Thank you Red Robin!!!!

Reviewed January 6, 2014

We used my boyfriend's birthday coupon and got the Whiskey River BBQ burger and the peppercorn burger, both amazing. The endless fries are great, especially with the campfire sauce! Even though we walked in about 5 minutes before closing time, we were greeted with a kind face and the utmost professional attention. A great end to a great day!

Reviewed January 2, 2014

A little pricey for what you get. My boys would just as well go to Wendy's next door. The garlic, parmesan fries were really good. My husband liked his fish and chips.