“Dinner after Dessert”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night
Wheatfield, Indiana, United States
“Dinner after Dessert”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Went to the Red Robin just outside Hershey Chocolate World. The food was excellent as was the staff. They made every effort to accommodate our Daughter who needed a gluten free menu. There were plenty of choices for her to make. Thank you Red Robin!!!!

Nacogdoches, Texas
“Great Birthday dinner after a day at Hershey Park”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We used my boyfriend's birthday coupon and got the Whiskey River BBQ burger and the peppercorn burger, both amazing. The endless fries are great, especially with the campfire sauce! Even though we walked in about 5 minutes before closing time, we were greeted with a kind face and the utmost professional attention. A great end to a great day!

Lancaster, Pennsylvania
“Ok”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

A little pricey for what you get. My boys would just as well go to Wendy's next door. The garlic, parmesan fries were really good. My husband liked his fish and chips.

Visited January 2014
“Free Birthday Burger!”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Just another chain restaurant, nothing over the top. Good food, friendly and efficient staff. Decent prices, alcoholic beverages as well. Kid friendly.

Visited October 2013
“Poor service, cold food”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

-The girl at front had trouble deciding where to sit me even though they were slow and had lots of open tables (no explanation given)
-The waitress took forever to come over after putting some napkins on the table and saying she would be back (another one actually came over and asked if she could help)
-My burger and fries came out cold (seriously)
-I asked the waitress if it was supposed to be cold and she left and got her manager who got me a hot one
-She said she would come back to check on me but didn't until I was all done with my meal - the manager never came back to check on me

Please note that this is not my first experience with Red Robin and I came back because I liked them before. I guess I should really start supporting our local businesses more and stop assuming chains are safe....