“Another good Red Robin”

Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits
Ranked #23 of 84 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American, Bar
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Jackson, Pennsylvania
“Another good Red Robin”
Reviewed December 12, 2013

Service - Our server was very good. She was polite, friendly and 'on the ball'.

Food - Our food was tasty and arrived promptly.

Value - Red Robin is always a decent value for what you're getting.

Atmosphere - This visit was extremely busy and loud.

I LOVE the kiosks at the tables. I pay my bill, have a receipt emailed to me, and leave when I want. No waiting for a server to return.

• Visited December 2013

Maryland
“long wait, but well worth it”
Reviewed December 3, 2013

this was soo good and the wait staff were very good too, got the fish sandwich with slaw, I could eat that everytime, My husband got a burger with egg on it, he loved it.

Visited December 2013
“Another yearly tradition!”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

This eatery is always good food and we look forward to going there every year on our Hershey at Christmas trip! This year was very good as well and the prices have not changed much in the years we have been going!

Visited November 2013
Lima, Ohio
“Great hamburgers with lots of options”
Reviewed November 24, 2013

Our hamburgers and fries were very good. I had the royal burger which is topped with a fried egg. It was cooked just as I ordered - medium. The waiter was very good at giving the descriptions of the different burger options. He was very attentive to our needs. We enjoyed our visit and would definitely return to a Red Robin restaurant.

• Visited November 2013
“It is sooo noisey today”
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

The place was packed, the wait was 15 minutes, the staff friendly, kids screaming everywhere. The food fair

Visited October 2013