“Not as kid friendly as you would think...”

Red Robin America's Gourmet Burgers and Spirits
Ranked #21 of 84 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Lancater County, PA
“Not as kid friendly as you would think...”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

I took my family of 4 (2 small children) for an early dinner around 4:00. The restaurant was about 1/2 full and there seemed to be many servers standing around, but the service was sooooo sloooooowwwww. We even placed our children's orders with our initial drink orders with the hopes that they would be served promptly. 30 minutes later the mac & cheese arrived...I have a hard time believing they made the batch fresh for our orders...

While in the restaurant, I took my 3-year old to the restroom. There was so much water on the floor in front of the sink and towel dispenser that when she reached up for a towel, her feet shot right out from under her. Had I not been right there, she would have fallen backwards on the tile floor. As we returned to our seats, I mentioned the restroom conditions and incident to the manager and got no response.

As a customer and as a parent, I have very little tolerance for service employees who do not exemplify a service attitude. Granted, I don't know what kind of day they are having, or what is going on in their lives, but a little acknowledgement goes a very long way.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank A-Road-Not-Taken

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
“Awesome service and great burgers!”
Reviewed January 23, 2013

It's a Red Robin so you know you're going to get a good burger from a choice of a hundred or so. What makes this place special is the wait staff, the manager, and everyone in between. Dining with kids is often a trial, but the staff here seemed to go out of there way to make our evening easier. They engaged with our children, made sure the plates weren't hot when the food arrived (why restaurants serve young kids plates too hot to touch is beyond me), and ensured they had enough activities to keep them entertained so that I could enjoy some conversation with my wife.

Highly recommend this place to eat if you have a family!

Visited December 2012
“Good Burgers”
Reviewed January 10, 2013

I like their burgers, fresh flavorful & quick service. Borderline fast food but quality is better. Take your family for a pocket friendly meal.

Visited September 2012
Potomac, Maryland
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Atmosphere”
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We both had the turkey and avocado on croissant and it was excellent. Great service and the computer ordering and paying system was fun to play with.

Visited January 2013
Newmanstown, Pennsylvania
“Gourmet Burgers”
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Red Robin has to have the best gourmet burgers in the world. When ever there is a Red Robin in the area that I'm in, I will make it a point to indulge myself.

Visited September 2012