“Hockey-themed pub with big TVs and bottomless popcorn pleases all ages.”
Review of Bears Den

Bears Den
Ranked #17 of 84 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
“Hockey-themed pub with big TVs and bottomless popcorn pleases all ages.”
Reviewed December 31, 2012 via mobile

Nice draft beer selection including local brews. Good coleslaw. Salty, greasy bar food done well in a hockey motif. Open late.

Menlo Park
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good Food and Service”
Reviewed December 28, 2012

This is a very casual family atmosphere with decent food. I enjoyed my chicken salad with spinach and blue cheese. I recommend it.

Visited December 2012
New Jersey
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good pub food”
Reviewed December 27, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in after a long snowy drive from NJ. The place was nearly empty which was a bit of concern initially but the prompt service and tasty meal made us both very happy. We had a great burger, chicken cheesesteak, and a few cocktails.

Apex, North Carolina
“Good pub grub”
Reviewed November 12, 2012

If you want to watch football and eat pub grub it's great! Burgers, fish and chips, cole slaw is really good. The appetizers, esp. the pretzels were great. Also, we were on a time crunch and they moved us in and out quickly. We were at the lodge for a conference and ended up there three times. If you're looking for something the kids will eat and have fun, the booths have their own mini-TV then it's a good place to go.

• Visited November 2012
Cherry Hill, New Jersey
“Eeewww!”
Reviewed November 3, 2012

We had a decent lunch at the Bear's Den last year. Nothing special, but then again, wasn't expecting much. This year my husband and I popped in for some wings while enjoying a weekend at Hershey Lodge. Granted, it was late (about 10 p.m.), but the restaurant was still fairly busy. We sat at the bar and ordered wings and drinks. The bartender seemed annoyed that we were ordering food at the bar when there were open tables. The wings that we got were the worst most disgusting things I've ever seen: cold, obviously poured right from a bag--but the most obnoxious part was the "bleu cheese" on the side. This could only be described as slurry. It was probably once bleu cheese dressing that someone poured water into. My husband and I actually laughed when we saw it. When the bartender asked us how the wings were I was completely honest and said "disgusting." He neither offered a replacement nor apologized. Instead, he walked away and acted personally offended. Perhaps he microwaved them himself? Not sure, but would not ever go back again, just for the rudeness factor.

Visited October 2012

Been to Bears Den? Share your experiences!