“Good food limited seating”
Review of The Hershey Pantry

The Hershey Pantry
Ranked #4 of 79 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed February 3, 2016 via mobile

We enjoyed lunch here on a Saturday afternoon. It was very good. Taco salads were good as well as the artichoke dip appetizer. Service was good, wait staff was friendly. Food came in a very timely manner. Seating is very limited, tables are close together. Would be worth the wait.

Date of visit: September 2015
Write a reviewReviews (1,608)

Reviewed February 3, 2016

This is our second visit to the Hershey Pantry and it did not disappoint! Small, cute dining area, great waitress and food is outstanding! Breakfast (stuffed French toast and omelets) to die for and dinner classic wholesome good food. We had the pork shank which was super yummy!

1  Thank mkaps
Reviewed January 20, 2016

So, my choice for lunch in Hershey last friday was to be Troegs for sandwiches and craft beer, but my wife and daughter won out for the Hershey Pantry - And what a nice surprise! This place is small, but "cozy" small. We got there just before noon and we were promptly seated, but a wait developed shortly thereafter. The food was good and the portions were good-sized. I got the fish taco and it was two pieces lightly battered fried fish in a pita with a sweet slaw - very good! My wife got a burger and likes it medium-well - I had a taste of it and it had good flavor and was not the least bit dry. My daughter had the roast beef sandwich which she enjoyed as well. The waitstaff was attentive and helped choose between menu option. Overall a pleasant and delicious lunch. This will be my go-to in Hershey when I'm not looking for a good craft brew to go with my lunch ;-)

Reviewed January 18, 2016

The Hershey Pantry was almost perfect. Their food and service was outstanding and my only complaint was that it was very difficult to check in and there is no place to stand even while trying to sign in - - once you are on the waitlist, you can wait in your car and they will page you. NOW FOR THEIR AWESOMENESS - - stuffed french toast, eggs Benedict and BLT on were all delicious. Tack on hot chocolate topped with whipped cream & hershey kiss, a root beer float, and good coffee and the meal is even better! We even took a cinnamon roll for the road. Their servers are excellent & friendly & wear t-shirts that say "Food . . . a love story!" I definitely left the Hershey Pantry feeling that way, and we will return.

1  Thank jamiet787
Reviewed January 17, 2016

My favorite restaurant in Hershey. All of the portions are very generous and the food is delicious. I highly recommend the baked oatmeal at breakfast. Just be prepared to wait if you go on a Saturday morning after 8am, it's a small place and very popular with locals and visitors!

Date of visit: October 2015