“OUTSTANDING sandwiches.”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We stopped here because we needed a place to eat while passing through the area. The outside doesn't look like much, but inside is super cute and kitschy, the staff is very warm and welcoming, and the food is hot, homemade, and cooked to order (and not greasy!) I had a grilled turkey club with brie, lettuce, tomato, bacon (ITS BETTER THAN STOREBOUGHT! Thick cut!) my fiancé had a burger on ciabatta with bacon and mozz. I also had their potato soup (the best I've ever had, it was so obviously homemade, you could taste every flavor). The service was quick and friendly, my (delicious) iced tea was never empty. I can't wait to pass through again just to stop at this place!

3  Thank Alw19
There are newer reviews for Hershey Pantry

Reviewed February 9, 2014

The best breakfast! This was our first time but definitely not our last time here. The only downfall was the wait time and you had to wait outside since there was was no room inside. But it was very impressive that the take your cell number and text you when your table is ready. Some epode even waited in their cars. The food was most definitely worth the wait and the staff were extremely friendly. Overall great place for breakfast!

1  Thank StefaniaB5867
Reviewed January 27, 2014

This is a "must stop" in any visit we make to Hershey. Fresh, homemade food. Wonderful brunch and afternoon tea. Sandwiches, fantastic homemade soups, hearty salads, love the Crab Florentine Benedict brunch dish. Makes me want to lick the plate. The grilled cheese is the best in the whole world. Paired with their tomato soup and comfort doesn't get any more comfortable than this. Muffins and desserts are also treats, as is afternoon tea. It's always busy, even in the "off" hours. So be prepared to wait.

1  Thank PhillyWanderers
Reviewed January 23, 2014

It was a snowy day and we decided to get out of the hotel to see what we could find. The Hershey Pantry serves a good variety of foods, including breakfast most of the day.
I had a salad that had coconut shrimp on it, and it was excellent. the portions were good, and the shrimp were prepared exactly right. The slivered almonds and other items made it a great noon meal.

1  Thank HawaiiAloha777
Reviewed January 20, 2014

We have visited Hershey several times and this place never disappoints! We LOVE their breakfast and their desserts! Even their take out was good!

1  Thank WDWfan80