“Great find in Hershey PA!!”
Review of Hershey Pantry

Hershey Pantry
Ranked #4 of 88 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We spent the day at Hershey Park, and when it was time to eat dinner, we wanted to eat outside of the park, on our way home. We ended up at this little restaurant several miles away from Hershey Park. The food was divine!! The plate presentation was great, portion size good. Our waitress Lisha, was very attentive. We came at 6:00 pm, the restaurant was full, but we were reassured that they were making space for us, and they did so reasonably quickly. I will go back here when we take our yearly trek to Hershey Park, PA!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,353)

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We arrived on a Saturday night at 7p (our mistake) and had a 1/2 wait. I had called ahead and was told their would be no wait at that time. Unfortunatley it was a rainy night so we stood outside waiting for our table as the resturant is small. After we were seated, it got better as the food was good and the service was very good. Hard to choose what to have as there was so many different things to choose from. I had joined their website and printed out a coupon for a free appetizer. Be careful because it's only good for 2 weeks after you print it out. Sandwiches were filling and we took 1/2 home with us. For dessert, we went across the street to their dessert shoppe and had a larger selection of desserts. We were able to bring it back to the hotel for when we were less full.

Reviewed September 23, 2013

We have just finished eating dinner at the Hershey Pantry. The menu choice was very extensive including some healthy options. Our meals were the best we have eaten since arriving in the US 3 weeks ago. Service was also excellent. Beware though portions are on the large size so didn't get to try the desserts.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

I've tried this cozy little restaurant for breakfast lunch and dinner. It is always packed when I go. The inside is warm and inviting and the patio is a great little retreat. Our server at lunch the other day was Lindsay. She was very busy but very nice and efficient. I got the ham and chesse sandwich and it was so much more than I expected. I'm craving it as I type! My breakfast and dinner meals here have never disappointed either. The menu is a bit small but that means they can deliver each meal with perfection.

Reviewed September 17, 2013

Good food with huge portions. Slow service but our large group was accommodated eventually. The cinnamon bun was gigantic - enough for 4 people.

1  Thank Judiepink

Been to Hershey Pantry? Share your experiences!