“Good Burgers!”

Cuisines: American
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Reviewed March 22, 2014 via mobile

Stopped here after day at Hershey Chocolate World and was not disappointed. Staff was very nice and they kept restaurant clean. Food was fresh and filling. Have been to Fuddruckers in other states and I always have a great experience! Worth the price and will return again.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

Good burgers. You get your own condiments for your burgers so that is nice. Environment is very noisy every time we visited here though so if you are looking for a place to relax, this is NOT the place! Otherwise it is a great place for a good burger.

Reviewed February 6, 2014 via mobile

As a mother of 2 teenagers and 2 toddlers its sometimes hard to find a restaurant that suits our needs! Being on a budget and limited attention spans can sometimes spell disaster when trying to choose a restaurant! I enjoyed the fact that I wasn't handed a buzzer when i walked in and I ordered my food after a short 3 min line ! My kids all enjoyed the video games which kept them busy until our food was ready ! The "create your own" drink was fun for all of us! The staff was pleasant and courteous and the restaurant was immaculate. The food was very tasty and I enjoyed the excitement on my little ones faces when they got to redeem a coupon For a free cookie!! All in all it was a great time !! Definitely a great restaurant for families !!!

Reviewed February 3, 2014 via mobile

The burgers were great, a bit greasy, but that's what made them so good. The fries were great and I love the Coke Freestyle machine.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

The restaurant itself was clean, the employees were smiling and very helpful. Their selection of toppings was generous and it's always a comfortable place to be. PLEASE clean up the bathrooms - there is a very unnatural smell coming from both of them. This is not the first time.

jboneandjeff, Owner at Fuddruckers, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2014

I am so glad to hear that you had a great time with us! I hope you visit us again soon! Thank you for bringing my attention to your thoughts regarding our bathrooms. I was not aware there was an issue but I will have it looked into immediately so we can fix the issue and continue to provide our customers with the fast, friendly, and fresh experience they deserve! We look forward to your next visit!