“burgers” 3 of 5 bubbles

Fuddruckers
Ranked #10 of 84 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American
Good for: Dining on a budget, Large groups, Kids, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Television, Wheelchair Accessible
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“burgers”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 10, 2013

burgers were good, overprice for small children, charge to much for extras, would not make a habit of going there

Visited June 2012
jboneandjeff, Owner at Fuddruckers, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
Hi Bill,

Thank you for your review on tripadvisor. Its reviews like yours that help us make Fuddruckers a better Restaurant! Our Kids meals are $4.49 each and comes with a drink and cookie. Of course we check our competition and find that our meals or either similiar or less expensive than our competitors. In addition I know that our quality is of the highest standards as well. All grain fed black angus meat raised from our own cattle. Black angus all beef hot dogs, and our chicken is of the highest quality from tyson. When you factor in the quality there is really no comparison to the value Fuddruckers has to offer. I'm happy to hear you enjoyed your burger..I hoped you got to top it off with all the unlimited fixins that we offer at fudds...another great value at fudds!

My name is Jeff Roth - the owner..Please feel free to contact me at jeff.roth.jr@gmail.com or @ 717 533 5446 if I can be of any assistance or answer any questions you might have.

Macungie, Pennsylvania
“Ok”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

Service has gotten better. Food is just average. This brand is vanishing so stopping here is for nostalgia before the all vanish. They have one of the new Coke machines that lets you mix all kinds of coke flavors that no one can figure out how to work and instead of making Coke products taste better just muddles all the flavors together. Their burger used to be something special now they taste no different than Burger King so guess thats why they are closing all over the place.

• Visited January 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
jboneandjeff, Owner at Fuddruckers, responded to this review, February 16, 2013
Im sorry we disappointed you on your recent visit. I saw you really enjoyed your meal with us from your last review. We do strive to make a great meal every time but seam to have falen short on your last vist. We always try to make sure every meal is great by a manager visiting the table...this way we can make sure your meal is perfect or we can make it perfect. this obviously didn't happen on your last visit. I'm sorry we didn't wow you!

As far as us disappearing...Fuddruckers has opened over 40 new restaurants this year. As a brand we are growing and Hershey Fudds has been around for 14yrs. My name is Jeff Roth..I am the owner. Please feel free to contact me at jeff.roth.jr@gmail.com or @717-533-5446. It would be great to meat you on your next visit.
Hazleton, Pennsylvania, United States
“Good Lunch Today”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

My 4 children and I went to Fuddruckers in Hershey for lunch today. It was not really busy being a weekday on a freezing day in January, but there was a nice lunch crowd.

All toppings were well stocked. The Coke Machine with all of the flavors was a huge hit with my kids.

Portions were a good size and the employees were very kind and courteous.

Unfortunately the restaurant is about 90 minutes from where we live so we are only able to eat here 1x or 2x per year.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Christine H
“Excellent food, kind staff, clean place...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 9, 2013

My family and I came in a few weeks ago. As soon as we came in Hannah helped us order. She even knew sign language and helped my mother! The food was great, and even the gentleman that cleaned off the tables was so kind and funny! The staff was extremely accomodating. I would abolutely recommend Fuddruckers to anyone hungry! We liked that you could have a beer with your combo for the same price as a soda. Overall an enjoyable experience! Wish they had one in our area.

New Cumberland, Pennsylvania
“I eat here frequently...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013

and the staff is always attentive and very caring about my experience and myself as a person. This keeps me coming back.

Visited December 2012

Been to Fuddruckers? Share your experiences!