“Late night snack”

Jo-Jo's Pizza
Ranked #46 of 88 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed July 22, 2014

My husband and I stopped by after attending a movie nearby. We had a slice of pizza each and split the wings. The pizza was very good. The wings were hot (though ordered mild) but that's all based on one's own perspective.

Thanked the owners (?)/people working that night on the way out and didn't really get much more than a grunt. While I'm rarely in this area, I may consider returning for the pizza.

Reviewed July 10, 2014

Placed an order on line called so they knew had wrote some stuff in the special instructions informed them that did not want onions n either salad but the lady put me on hold so she must not have heard me say no onions on the large salad. Then was told about 40 mins but 40 mins turned into an hiour and a half found out from driver that he was the only one doing deliveres and they was really busy. So needless to say my large salad had onions in it and the funnel fries were cold and hard so I called to complain and she wanted to argue about me telling her no onions in my salad as well about the funnel fries being hard and cold she eventually offered to make another salad I declined because I didn't want wait for another hour and a half for food and she couldn't give me a time frame when it could be there. so I told her I wanted my momey back and she said she couldn't do that but offered me a credit but I told her there wouldn't be a next time and I would prefer a refund she argued then I asked to speak to a manager and she told me he wuld not be in until next month and then she hung up on me. When tried to call back she would not answer the phone. So Monday went in to see if the manager possibly was in and he wan not so I tried to reason with her but she just wanted to argue said food was right and tha it was not that bad to get cold and hard funnel fries and said there was nothing she could do. Even after another person I brought with tried to get information on who was in charge she was rude and pretty much refused to give any information. Just pointed a bussinees magnet and said a name. The bad thing was there were people in the restaurant and she ignored me to answer the phone. Will never go back there again and am pursing it further to get my money back

Reviewed July 8, 2014

Oh, my...just love the bread of the subs. Had a turkey bacon sub that was very good. A large sub is enough for two people. Go for the bread!

1  Thank ken344
Reviewed July 2, 2014

We ordered to be delivered, the food came, the quality was poor and the order was incorrect. Trying to correct the order was like pulling teeth

Reviewed June 21, 2014

Average-looking place, but don't be fooled they make pretty good pizzas, subs, and garlic knots. Everything is very reasonably priced and the owners are nice and provide a good service.