“Nice bar/dessert and drink menu”
Review of The Circular

The Circular
Reserve with OpenTable
The Circular is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 84 Restaurants in Hershey
Good for: Special occasions, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Hotel Road
Description: The atmosphere, menu, and service of The Circular provide a versatility of dining experiences from small plates and drinks at the bar with friends, to an intimate meal for two overlooking our magnificent gardens. Here, you’ll enjoy history with a twist of innovation. Try our signature cocktails, taste the new flavors of our menu, and enjoy the bustle of activity in our chocolate pastry gallery, where decadent desserts are created to order while you dine.
Harrisburg, PA
“Nice bar/dessert and drink menu”
Reviewed November 18, 2013 via mobile

Great service, too! Ask for Cara! Chocolate Martini (of course), and a deep selection of port, brandy, etc.

Visited November 2013

“Expecting fine dining.... not quite”
Reviewed November 10, 2013

This was the first experience at The Circular and we expected much more. No tableclothes on the tables, wood placemats and over-cooked steaks. We had hoped that this restaurant would save us from Trevi 5 but it didn't. The service was great, very sweet servers but the food..... the food is such a problem at Hershey Hotel and it is so disappointing. I ordered a burger, thinking you can't mess up a burger but the beef tasted gross, my sister's medium flank steak was over-cooked and my friends shrimp were charred...but the drinks were good!

• Visited November 2013
Yucaipa, California
“The upscale restaurant in the Hershey hotel”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

The circular is the upscale restaurant venue in the Hershey hotel which you should know is completely separate facility from the Hershey Lodge. The Hershey hotel is a fantastically beautiful facility located on a hill overlooking Hershey PA. The second floor of the hotel has an entire second floor lobby done in beautiful furniture and murals, painted ceilings it's a sight to see. One of the restaurant venues on the second floor is the circular the upscale dinnerhouse.

I had the bone in ribeye and my wife had the scallops dinner. The service was absolutely five star. The food was very tasty although I was a little disappointed because the 18 to 20 ounce ribeye didn't look anywhere near that size, although it was cooked perfectly to order. The ambience is five stars as well as the scenic view outside. Now beware this place is very pricey! Budget conscious people should probably go elsewhere. $49 for A rib eye steak is a little on the high side if it's not a well-known steakhouse.

• Visited October 2013
Hamburg, Pennsylvania
“The Test Kitchens”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

At least once a year we go to the luncheon buffet at Hershey Hotel in the circular dining room. It is such a wonderful experience from beginning to end. I have been told that we get many desserts from the Hershey Test Kitchens, whever that is, but I sure hope they keep them coming, as everything is exquisite. You will need to make reservations well in advance. I have been told that the hotel was completely redone and is outstanding!!

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Anniversary brunch (at least for us)”
Reviewed October 20, 2013

My husband and I rounded out our 25th anniversary with a return to Hotel Hershey where we spent our wedding night. We came for Sunday brunch and had a nice experience. It is a special treat for "locals" to come here... a bit extravagant for an "ordinary" Sunday. The food was wonderful, but since the remodel the layout of the room seems very chaotic during the noon rush. The bar in the center of the room seems to be a waste of space, as the tables are very close together. Moving around to the scattered stations in tight spaces is a bit intimidating. And yes, I miss the table linens!The food, as usual, was wonderful though and that's really why we were there. My only real disappointment was that no one acknowledged our 25th anniversary, even though the online reservation specifically asked if this was a special occasion. The table beside us was presented with a special dessert plate, with Happy Birthday written in chocolate, along with a special treat. I felt a little sad that we had not been given some special attention. Why do they bother asking on the reservation form? For an award-winning facility, I thought a special thing like a 25th anniversary would have be noticed, considering how much we paid for the meal. :(

• Visited October 2013

Been to The Circular? Share your experiences!