“Perfect dining experience...shame they're changing”
Review of The Circular

The Circular
Reserve with OpenTable
The Circular is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 87 Restaurants in Hershey
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: Hotel Road
Description: The atmosphere, menu, and service of The Circular provide a versatility of dining experiences from small plates and drinks at the bar with friends, to an intimate meal for two overlooking our magnificent gardens. Here, you’ll enjoy history with a twist of innovation. Try our signature cocktails, taste the new flavors of our menu, and enjoy the bustle of activity in our chocolate pastry gallery, where decadent desserts are created to order while you dine.
Reviewed January 8, 2013

We used to live in the area and thought we'd someday get around to eating here...when we heard they were "reimagining" it, we decided we wanted to try it "the old way".

I am so glad we did.

There is no experience like this. It's seems like you're stepping back in time where you get service from a dozen members of staff, many courses and dinner take two and a half hours.

From the appetizer to dessert I don't believe you would ever find a finer meal. I had the filet mignon and frankly wish I hadn't simply because I don't think I'll ever find another one as good as this one and all others will pale in comparison for the rest of my life! SERIOUSLY IT WAS THAT GOOD.

The chocolate/cherry bread and sour dough bread was the best I've ever had. Actually, everything I had was the best, ever. I've eaten at New Orlean's Famous Brennans and I thought that the Circular Dining Room was MUCH BETTER!

It is a travesty that they have decided to change the experience. With the economy and the fact that people do not seem to have an appreciation for dining as an event, they are doing away with a lot of the pomp and the new "circular dining room" will be less formal.

I am beyond disappointed.

This was the best dining experience of my entire life and only wish I could do it again.

2  Thank IamSneezy

Reviewed December 30, 2012

Lovely room, friendly (if not completely professional) service. Dinner (swordfish for me, snapper for him) very nicely prepared with original accompaniments (lentils, pumpkin ravioli) and perfect lobster bisque. Sommelier a bit grumpy.
Brunch was plentiful, perfect, stylish and relaxed. My only question is WHY DO SO MANY PEOPLE DRESS IN TSHIRTS AND SNEAKERS for this top dining experience? It diminishes the atmosphere. C'mon folks! The hotel makes a big effort, you can too!

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Service was wonderful. Food was very good and well prepared. The snow outside made the evening magical.

Reviewed December 23, 2012

GREAT Breakfast Buffet!!!!!! Can't go wrong with kids or family. Made to order omelets. Everything you could image including warm maple syrup. Dinner was nice. Too many interruptions. Kind of killed you with kindness. Much, Much better than no service however. Had tough steak but not the cooks fault.

Reviewed December 11, 2012

WOW is all I can tell you. Diverse menu, backed up by a great kitchen and suburb wait staff. Everyone is focused on making your meal a memorable experience .....Go, and trust me.

Been to The Circular? Share your experiences!