“Good place to stop!”

Your Place Restaurant & Sports Pub
Ranked #58 of 86 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 13, 2014

Stopped here for dinner before a concert. The staff was friendly. The food was good. The prices were good too! Will definitely stop here for a pint and some food again.

1  Thank themadzins
There are newer reviews for Your Place Restaurant & Sports Pub

Reviewed February 19, 2014

I was recently in Hershey attending a conference. Since the roads were dangerous, I ordered crab cakes from "Your Place" and had the platter delivered to the hotel. The food and service were both great. The next day I learned that YP is located adjacent to the Hershey Lodge. I went there for lunch and had a wrap. I enjoyed it so much that I ordered a stromboli (excellent dough and made with a touch of mustard, which makes for a great flavor!) to take back to the hotel for supper. I usually explore various restaurants when I travel, but I had such good experiences at YP that I had several meals there. It is a very relaxed place with good food at reasonable prices, and definitely worth a try when in Hershey.

1  Thank DrSteve B
Reviewed January 11, 2014

We had it delivered and it arrived warm and fresh. Good prices and friendly service.Their menu was varied with something we all liked. My daughter loved their penne pasta and said their cheesy fries were the best she ever had! AND SHE IS PICKY! I loved their chili with corn bread for only $4!

1  Thank Cheri H
Reviewed October 29, 2013

My mother-in-law was attending a conference at the convention center. We don't live too far away, and we were going to meet her in Hershey for lunch. We originally wanted to go to The Hershey Grill, but the wait was too long and she needed to be back by a certain time. Since this place was nearby, we decided to try it. As soon as we walked in, I would have liked to have walked right back out. It reminded me more like a cheap diner than a sports bar. I ordered the BLT wrap from the menu, which was alright. (It's hard to screw up a BLT, though.) My husband and mother-in-law ate from the buffet. There wasn't much of a selection on the buffet, and it reminded me of college cafeteria quality. It wasn't bad, but it wasn't great either. I'm glad I ordered from the menu. Our service wasn't slow, as other people have mentioned, but it was very awkward. We stayed a little while after we were finished eating to talk. Our waiter kept coming up to us and asking if we needed anything else, even though we had already paid. It was as if he was trying to get us to leave (even though it wasn't full of people). The only plus side to this place was it was casual enough for us to take our infant son, and it was actually his first restaurant experience. Good thing he won't remember it...

3  Thank rvanorden
Reviewed October 18, 2013

It's been a couple of years since we went there. We went with four adults and a nine year old relatively early in the evening, It was not busy.
All we ever got was our drinks. After 35 or 40 minutes, we left, still waiting for an appetizer and all the meals. Meanwhile, people who were seated after us were ready to pay their check. The only good thing, the manager comped the drinks (two beers and 3 sodas).
When I lived on the west shore, I used to go to the Carlisle Pike location all the time, never a problem.
But no one seems to care. I sent an email to their corporate office and never even got the courtosy of a response.

1  Thank Fred P