“Delicious lunch”

Dining options: Reservations
Description: Zip 17033 tel 717 533 9900
“Delicious lunch”
Reviewed June 23, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for my first visit to Wasabi bistro for lunch. I had the miso soup & seaweed salad appetizer. Both came out promptly and very fresh. For lunch I had the sweetheart roll. This too was fresh & delicious. Our server was extremely friendly and pleasant! We will be back again!

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank Jennylind11

Hershey, Pennsylvania
“Great food and service”
Reviewed April 17, 2014

We knew nothing about Japanese restaurants/food, so this was a first for us. We loved it--the fish was fresh and beautifully presented--the cooked dishes were yummy and arrived hot and promptly, the beer and Saki were authentic and tasty. Sophisticated friends from Boston visited--we all went to Wasabi Bistro--and they were impressed, as well, and they've eaten sushi in many major cities and in Japan, too. Every time they return to Hershey, we HAVE to go to Wasabi and eat and it's become a go-to spot for special occasions for us. Don't miss the wonderful banana dessert, which has to be the most adorable--as well as delicious--banana dish on earth!

• Visited February 2014
Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
“I am now a sushi convert!”
Reviewed April 4, 2014

I've always said - not for me - but at 64, my son and his family convinced me to try it. What a revelation! This is probably the best place for a first time (or ANY time) experience. The food was fantastic, the server attentive and happy, the selection mind boggling. I realized I just needed to carefully read the detailed descriptions of the large variety of dishes and I was totally amazed. My two young grand daughters had tempora which they finished using chopstix (show-offs) and the hot sauce. I had a combination of crab meat and shrimp and eel sauce (sorry, can't remember the name - thunder something?) which was just delicious and filling. My son and his wife let me sample each of their selections - some spicy hot and others just plain great. Now, my problem is that I will be craving it again and soon. Lovely atmosphere with plenty of space and from what I could see from the dining room, a fully stocked bar.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank dinerms
“Fresh beautiful sushi”
Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

The have great sushi that was beautiful. They also have some unusual sushi options that are unique. Good prices. I did not expect to find sushi like this in Hershey PA,

• Visited March 2014
Hershey, Pennsylvania, United States
“Wasabi excellent service and food”
Reviewed March 20, 2014

Had a nice relaxing lunch with daughter and grand-daughters this week. The selection, prices and quality were excellent. Food presentation was great! A few had cooked meals of chicken fried rice, chicken tempura served with veggies and rice and one enjoyed the lunch sushi selections. Our starter was edamame that was delicious and cooked just right followed by a soup selection.

A relaxing atmosphere with no rushing. Very accommodating.

• Visited March 2014