“Surprisingly good sushi in cow country”
Review of Wasabi Bistro

Wasabi Bistro
Ranked #33 of 84 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: Japanese, Sushi, Asian
Good for: Families with children
Description: Zip 17033 tel 717 533 9900
Arlington, Massachusetts
“Surprisingly good sushi in cow country”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Dined here with the family on a Sunday night after a long, long drive down from New England in torrentail rain. I wouldn't say Wasabi Bistro was worth the trip exactly (though the park the next day was a great time) but it was a very nice way to unwind. We shared a sushi boat which was among the most generous I have ever had. My non-sushi-eating daughter was very happy with some tempura and a noodle dish. Staff was friendly and helpful. This place doesn't look like much from the outside but we enjoyed it greatly.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Michael H

“3 Times for Lunch in 3 Days - Good Choice”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

We fell into Wasabi Bistro last year while in Hershey. Again, I wanted a light alternative for lunch. It seems there are so many burger joints in town. I did not need another burger and fries.

I love Sushi and Asian food, so this was an excellent choice.

It's just a few minutes from the Hershey parks and when I went on Friday, Saturday and Sunday, they were not real full and I was able to eat great sushi without a long wait. I went in for a very late lunch every day...2:00 ish.

I liked their lunch specials. The prices real reasonable. Service was authentic and very good.

The restaurant is clean, nicely appointed and a comfortable atmosphere.

I have eaten at this restaurant a number of times in the handful of days i have visited Hershey in the last two years.

I will return again next year...Why Not?

Good Food, Reasonable Price, Good Service

Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Best sushi in Hershey”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Had the valentine and tropical inferno roll. They are my favorites! Servers are very nice nd quick to bring our food out.

Hershey, Pennsylvania, United States
“Not just sushi. Tasty surprise!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I am not a fan of traditional Japanese cuisine so I was reluctant to try. So glad I went. It was a pleasant surprise. Very friendly staff. The menu not only had sushi, but other "regular" foods. I got the Teriyaki chicken with white rice. Very good! My friend got the California rolls and Philly rolls. I tried them, but wasn't crazy about it - it's a texture thing. Sorry, I'm a land grazer. I would definitely go back here again. I want to try the hibachi steak.

Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
“Best Sushi In Hershey”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

If you like your sushi fresh, creative and beautifully presented this is the place to get your sushi fix in Hershey. The restaurant and facilities are clean, the staff are friendly and accommodating and there is plenty of parking. We are locals and we eat here at least once a week. We have other sushi choices, but this is still our favorite.