“Best sushi in Hershey”

Description: Zip 17033 tel 717 533 9900
Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
“Best sushi in Hershey”
Reviewed October 14, 2013

Had the valentine and tropical inferno roll. They are my favorites! Servers are very nice nd quick to bring our food out.

Hershey, Pennsylvania, United States
“Not just sushi. Tasty surprise!”
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I am not a fan of traditional Japanese cuisine so I was reluctant to try. So glad I went. It was a pleasant surprise. Very friendly staff. The menu not only had sushi, but other "regular" foods. I got the Teriyaki chicken with white rice. Very good! My friend got the California rolls and Philly rolls. I tried them, but wasn't crazy about it - it's a texture thing. Sorry, I'm a land grazer. I would definitely go back here again. I want to try the hibachi steak.

Hummelstown, Pennsylvania
“Best Sushi In Hershey”
Reviewed October 7, 2013

If you like your sushi fresh, creative and beautifully presented this is the place to get your sushi fix in Hershey. The restaurant and facilities are clean, the staff are friendly and accommodating and there is plenty of parking. We are locals and we eat here at least once a week. We have other sushi choices, but this is still our favorite.

“Terrific Japanese sushi.”
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I have eaten at Wasabi many times and really like their food. This is authentic Japanese sushi! I also highly recommend their hibachi and ramen. Very good selection of specialty drinks especially like the Starbucks-tini. I like the atmosphere and have always found the service to be first rate.

• Visited September 2013
Annville, Pennsylvania
“Consistently delectable sushi”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

I've been to this place several times and I have not once been disappointed. Sure there were some rolls I liked more than others, but none where I felt it wasn't fresh or a least alright in the flavour (For me, some flavours just don't work. It's not a comment on the sushi itself but my personal tastebuds. Some I don't care for, others I was with really enjoyed). I've tried several different rolls but I've yet to try the hibachi items. The clear soup is pretty basic but gives you a little extra something on the stomach if you can only eat so much sushi before you don't want anymore yet you're still hungry (this is my main problem with sushi, I can only eat so much of it). I really enjoyed the little ice cream things too. It was my first time ever having ice cream like that. I can't wait to try all of the flavours.

• Visited July 2013