“Consistently delectable sushi”

Description: Zip 17033 tel 717 533 9900
Annville, Pennsylvania
“Consistently delectable sushi”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 1, 2013

I've been to this place several times and I have not once been disappointed. Sure there were some rolls I liked more than others, but none where I felt it wasn't fresh or a least alright in the flavour (For me, some flavours just don't work. It's not a comment on the sushi itself but my personal tastebuds. Some I don't care for, others I was with really enjoyed). I've tried several different rolls but I've yet to try the hibachi items. The clear soup is pretty basic but gives you a little extra something on the stomach if you can only eat so much sushi before you don't want anymore yet you're still hungry (this is my main problem with sushi, I can only eat so much of it). I really enjoyed the little ice cream things too. It was my first time ever having ice cream like that. I can't wait to try all of the flavours.

Union City, New Jersey
“Pleasantly Surprised, pretty good for middle of PA”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 27, 2013

Brought 3 tired and hungry boys, and 2 sets of exhausted parents from day at Hershey Park. Ordered salmon teriyaki combo boxes, seafood udon, spicy kimchi soup, all pretty good! Prices are reasonable and service was also not too bad. IT was a nice escape from french fries, burgers, chicken nuggets that we have been eating for the past 3 days.

• Visited August 2013
Pennsylvania
“Consistent, decent sushi.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

I like this place. I enjoyed the spicy scallop hand roll very much. The Miso soup is decent.Decor is nice, the service is really good. If you aren't driving, try the zombie cocktail.

Kenmore, New York
“Wow! So glad we found this place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2013

Came to Hershey for a concert at the park. Drove up and down E. Chocolate Ave looking for a place to eat dinner. Decided on this place based on other good reviews. Food was amazing. From the basket of 'chips', to the sushi, to the hibachi style chicken dinner, to the fried ice cream. Plenty of food, bill only came out to under $40.00! The place inside is beautiful and clean.

The only thing I would suggest for this place is to offer more flavors for the ice cream. It was bean or green tea. Eh.

Visited August 2013
Scranton, Pennsylvania
“Clean and basic -”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 23, 2013

Clean, friendly, efficient Japanese food. Not real expensive, but not cheap. I found it odd when we arrived (early on a weeknight) they were playing jazz music - I guess when I go Japanese I want to hear harps and strange bird sounds! And, actually at some point they turned off the jazz and went traditional. Not a minus, I just thought it odd. We will go back.