“Italiano ala Chocolatetown”

Dining options: Reservations
Nashville, Tennessee
“Italiano ala Chocolatetown”
Reviewed August 31, 2014

Found this little gem about a year ago and it's our goto place for great Italian food. Located outside Hershey on Rt 743 it can be easily over looked from its set back placement. From its cozy atmosphere to its friendly staff, Mangia Mangia delivers the Italian food that will make it worth your while to drive that extra mile. From the great salads to the sauce that reminded us of my wife's Mother's homemade recipe, we fell in love with the little gem. We have taken several couples there for their maiden meal, and have heard nothing but positive compliments about their experience. Their BYOB policy enables you bring your favorite vino and "put the frosting on top of the cake".
Ciao

• Visited July 2014

Germantown, Maryland, United States
“Perfect place for a nice dinner”
Reviewed August 20, 2014

We stopped in after spending the afternoon driving. We were all hungry, and italian sounded absolutely perfect. We all had our sodas (wine was BYO), and ordered pasta. 4 of us ordered spaghetti and meatballs, and one ordered gnocchi. The waitress brought out a basket of hot breads- some rolls and foccacia, both of which were amazing. The pasta came out, and it was piping hot and just fantastic. Perfectly cooked, and the sauce was plentiful without being too much. We enjoyed the italian atmosphere, and the food. Everything was great! Just wish I had known it was BYO wine- I may have brought a bottle with me.

Hamilton, New Jersey
“Excellent Dinner - Excellent Service”
Reviewed August 16, 2014

Let me say I travel a lot and have to eat out 3-5 times a week. Very rarely do I go to a restaurant as friendly and service oriented than Mangia Mangia. Also, the food was excellent. We had the Chicken Milanese - excellent. Always a plus when the Chicken is pounded real thin. The bruschetta app was outstanding. Thank You for an excellent experience!

4 Thank NewJersey30
Brooklyn, NY
“Good Italian Food & Good Service”
Reviewed August 15, 2014

After spending a few fun hours in Adventure Land we decided to stop here for dinner since the location was so convenient. It was Wednesday evening around 8PM so there was no problem with reservations or seating.
The wait staff was very attentive to our needs. Our party consisted of 9 adults and we arrived with a heavy appetite. For starters we ordered fried calamari. It was prepared just right and very tasty. Our main courses consisted of rigatoni bolognese,lasagne,angel hair pasta,ravioli,salmon. All entrees were prepared and delivered to our satisfaction.
Yummy desserts of chocolate ice cream, and cappucino. Good end to our first evening in Hershey.

Ironton, Ohio
“Some of the best pizza ever”
Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

The pear salad was lovely and delicious. My children had the cheese pizza and it was sooooo good. I think it was the cheese. I was happy when one of them was full and gave me his last piece!