“Perfect place for a nice dinner” 5 of 5 bubbles

Mangia Mangia
Ranked #28 of 84 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Germantown, Maryland, United States
“Perfect place for a nice dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 20, 2014

We stopped in after spending the afternoon driving. We were all hungry, and italian sounded absolutely perfect. We all had our sodas (wine was BYO), and ordered pasta. 4 of us ordered spaghetti and meatballs, and one ordered gnocchi. The waitress brought out a basket of hot breads- some rolls and foccacia, both of which were amazing. The pasta came out, and it was piping hot and just fantastic. Perfectly cooked, and the sauce was plentiful without being too much. We enjoyed the italian atmosphere, and the food. Everything was great! Just wish I had known it was BYO wine- I may have brought a bottle with me.

Hamilton, New Jersey
“Excellent Dinner - Excellent Service”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 16, 2014

Let me say I travel a lot and have to eat out 3-5 times a week. Very rarely do I go to a restaurant as friendly and service oriented than Mangia Mangia. Also, the food was excellent. We had the Chicken Milanese - excellent. Always a plus when the Chicken is pounded real thin. The bruschetta app was outstanding. Thank You for an excellent experience!

4 Thank NewJersey30
Brooklyn, NY
“Good Italian Food & Good Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2014

After spending a few fun hours in Adventure Land we decided to stop here for dinner since the location was so convenient. It was Wednesday evening around 8PM so there was no problem with reservations or seating.
The wait staff was very attentive to our needs. Our party consisted of 9 adults and we arrived with a heavy appetite. For starters we ordered fried calamari. It was prepared just right and very tasty. Our main courses consisted of rigatoni bolognese,lasagne,angel hair pasta,ravioli,salmon. All entrees were prepared and delivered to our satisfaction.
Yummy desserts of chocolate ice cream, and cappucino. Good end to our first evening in Hershey.

Ironton, Ohio
“Some of the best pizza ever”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2014 via mobile

The pear salad was lovely and delicious. My children had the cheese pizza and it was sooooo good. I think it was the cheese. I was happy when one of them was full and gave me his last piece!

Lancaster County, Pennsylvania
“Someone back there knows food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014

We were served a total of three kinds of breads: all hot and outstanding!! We ordered kid's menu chicken fingers (they were delicious, juicy) and shrimp alfredo (that is some of the best alfredo sauce I've had - and I know alfredo!) and two salads (so fresh, the chicken cooked perfectly, recommend). I want to come back, I wish I lived closer! I would come back with my husband for a date but I would prefer that wine was served.

2 Thank MrsandMrKeeney