“good italian food”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2014

My husband ordered the chicken alfredo...best chicken alfredo ever. I ordered a pasta/ chicken in buter/garlic/lemon sauce...i forgot the name...it was good and light. The desserts were great as well. Good service. Very nice manager. We would revisit.

There are newer reviews for Mangia Mangia

Reviewed April 23, 2014

As usual, all the meals were nicely prepared.
The restaurant was very busy, so we had a bit of a wait for our dinners.
The staff was very attentive and NOTHING was a problem.

1  Thank BrenMOM
Reviewed March 14, 2014

This was my first time dining at Mangia Mangia. I was here for lunch with a friend. I had the black angus burger sub and she had the chicken cheesesteak. We were both very pleased with the quality of the food, service, and atmosphere. Looking forward to going back for dinner for a nice authentic Italian meal with my husband. It would be a nice place to go for date night.

Reviewed March 8, 2014

We went here while visiting the Hershey area. Great food (we had the Chicken Florentina and the special for the night- Gouda Chicken). We also enjoyed their buffalo wings (great flavor!). It's kid friendly. It's tiny so go early.

1  Thank num1mmfan
Reviewed February 8, 2014

Get a reservation at this casual Italian restaurant! Amazing food, engaged owners and staff and excellent service. These folks want to please and do!