“Great Italian Food in a Casual Environment”
Review of Mangia Mangia

Mangia Mangia
Ranked #28 of 84 Restaurants in Hershey
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Middletown
“Great Italian Food in a Casual Environment”
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

Like others said this isn't a fancy place where a tie is required but great homemade Italian food that wearing jeans or shorts are fine. Portions match the price, not overly big but also not the price of a fancy Italian restaurant. It's a BYOB so if you drink wine you will save $20 just bringing your own. The wife loves the veal dishes and I love to try the different specials each time. The decor is nice and yes it seems a bit noisy at times but you can still have a conversation. With subs and pizza it's a great place to take the family if the parents want more than a traditional pizza shop.

Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania
“Awesome”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

We ordered takeout - living in the area and loving Italian food. I am vegetarian and was disappointed to find very little offered on the menu. My husband asked them to make me an eggplant parmesan sub - they did! And it was fantastic! Not something normally easy to make unless you know what you are doing. We'll be back :)

• Visited October 2012
“Awesome”
Reviewed October 6, 2012 via mobile

These folks really know italian food they make everything from scratch I've ate here twice this week and i don't mind a third.

“OK, seemed pricey for what I got.”
Reviewed October 4, 2012 via mobile

We stopped for lunch as this place has been recommended to us. I got a cheesesteak which was very good but it cost $8. Came with some potato chips. Wife got a spinach calzone for $7. she said it was very good. Service was really good. Maybe the dinners are a better value I don't know.

Pa
“Good food and great fun”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

This was such a nice place to meet for a relaxed evening. I had the Margarita Pizza which was so very good. It even tasted good the next day when I heated the leftover slices. My only complaint is that it does seem to get very loud the more people are seated. I will go back again!!

• Visited September 2012