All reviewsauto museumaaca museumpull out couchwafflesindoor poolconference roomcomplimentary breakfastliving areathe breakfast areastayed here for two nightsthe ac unitfront desk staffchocolate worldclean hotelwould stay here againdecent sizerefrigerator and microwave
Reviewed December 1, 2009

I recently stayed at this hotel on the night of november 29th. The woman who checked us in was pleasant enough. However, when we asked if we could use a printer because the one at the "business center" was broken, she referred us to Starbucks. I am a Platinum Marriott Rewards member and I probably received the smallest room in the hotel. The bed was horrible, the television was ancient, but the bathroom was adequate. I have stayed at many springhill suites and would have to say that this one was the worst. Finally, at checkout, the woman was indifferent, didnt speak and barely ackowledged my existance. I should note that we went to dinner at the Hotel Hershey where the attitude of the staff was totally different.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed November 29, 2009

Very clean, fairly spacious, comfortable bed. Located in a nice area close to Hershey Park. We stayed here Thanksgiving night, and despite the full house, we did not hear any noise from the hallways or other guest rooms. The indoor pool seemed to stay full, and the continental breakfast room wasn't large enough to accomodate all the morning diners. The price was pretty reasonable on Wednesday night @ $115 but jumped to $159 on Thanksgiving. The toiletries supplied were the bare minimum - not even a shower cap! There are plenty of hotels in Hershey and while this was nice, they could be a standout with a few additional amenities.

Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 21, 2009

My sister and I stayed here for 4 nights while in Hersey. The hotel was great, the hotel staff very nice especially the hotel manager Kathy. This was a great place to stay and use as a home base while visiting the surrounding countryside. The rooms were clean and well maintained. The staff could not have been nicer in helping us with directions and information. I would most certainly stay here again if I were in the area. Even coming in late at night we felt safe walking from our car to the hotel entry, did not worry about parking the car in the lot at night. I look for safety first when staying at a hotel and then whether the hotel is clean, well maintained, staff service. This place at it all.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed October 18, 2009

We were originally checked into the Springhill Suites in Harrisburg, but after receiving extremely poor customer service, called this location. Scott at the front desk was beyond helpful with getting us checked in, suggesting things to do and overall, welcoming us with the kind of courtesy that makes a traveler feel right at home.

The room was perfectly adequate for our needs. The bed was very comfortable, the shower was great, enough room to move around and the microwave and fridge were a nice touch. The breakfast was great and had a good variety. The pool and sauna were also nice. The location can't be beat - you're barely a mile from Hersheypark.

Kudos to this Marriott for turning around what started off as a very bad weekend!

Stayed: October 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank AutumnBookOwl
Reviewed October 8, 2009

Stayed here on a trip to the "Chocolate Covers February" celebration at Hersey's Chocolate World. Hotel was clean, suite was very roomy. Kids enjoyed the pool which was at a comfortable temperature for February. All in all a wonderful stay. Will be staying here again for retun trips to Hershey. Also, very close to park <5 miles.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family