Days Inn by Wyndham Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$215
$178
$209
Super 8 by Wyndham Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$231
Comfort Inn at the Park(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$212
$129
Hotels.com
$79
$77
White Rose Motel(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$150
$146
All reviewsauto museumspring hillaaca museumpull out couchwafflesindoor poolnice hotelcomplimentary breakfastliving areathe breakfast areastayed here for two nightsthe ac unitfront desk staffchocolate worldwould stay here againdecent sizerefrigerator and microwave
Reviewed July 26, 2012

When we travel, we normally choose Marriott hotels or 5 star hotels, depending on the location, because we normally get a good, clean room at the Marriott. The room we were given here had a funky smell, the wallpaper was peeling, & the bathroom sink was cracked. The water left a film on us that made us feel that we weren't clean (probably soft water). The layout of the room was awkward. You walk into the living room & kitchenette, there is a partial divider for the bedroom & the bathroom is right off of the bedroom. There was one TV that was set right in front of the room divider that you could swivel between rooms. When I was getting out of the shower I noticed a red substance running down the side of the toilet on the outer part. Gross! Breakfast was ok. We had to wait about 15 minutes before some of the buffet dishes were re-filled. When they were re-filled, there was a line of people waiting, so the dishes were emptied once again pretty quickly. The breakfast area wasn't very big either. We ended up sitting in the lobby area to eat. If we had planned on being in the area more than one night, I would not have stayed here another night. Very disappointing. The only positive thing about this hotel is the location. It is right down the street from the Hershey Park & Chocolate World. It is also right next to the Hershey Auto Museum.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank 1Kare1
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Incredibly convenient. Clean. Comfortable rooms. Very friendly helpful staff. Breakfast was fine. We will definitely stay here when we come back.

• Stayed: July 2012
Reviewed July 3, 2012

I would not rate this as a 5 star hotel. The hotel is average but not great. It is very convenient to Hershey Park and Chocolate World. It is only 1 1/2 miles from both parks. The breakfast is included but is limited in selection. The pool chlorine burns your eyes when you walk in to the hotel entrance. It is a bit costly for the average room. The room service was not the best. I had to be firm with the lady to provide me new towels because we were spending the night. She picked up the towels from the floor and just hung them back up to dry without changing them. The kitchenette is nice but we did not need it. Wifi was nice to have without paying. Staff was pleasant but the overall the stay was just average.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 2, 2012

This was our second time staying here and will probably book again next year. The morning of our arrival a tornado had come through and knocked the power out for several hours delaying the cleaning of the rooms. As a result we checked in 1 1/2 hours late, but the staff was apologetic and sped the process where they could.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I arrived in the area late at night and needed just a place to sleep and shower. Being an ardent Marriott fan I used my navigator to find this location. After registering I then learned the room was $269 a night!!!!! with tax that was $298. I was to tired to go elsewhere and so I accepted the room. My mistake that I will not make again. I thought that for that price that at least it would be better than a typical Springhill Suites. Wrong. The hallway carpet was stained, the room was boring, the TV was on a cheap two drawer dresser that was missing some of the veneer exposing a big piece of the particle board underneath. The bathroom was supplied with only Shampoo and Conditioner! Come on Marriott, for $300 a night you can afford to at least put out some body wash and lotion. Being close to the park there were a lot of kids around, which is okay, but the breakfast bar was ravaged in the morning and the staff could not keep up and they looked unhappy. Desk staff was friendly. Never again will I let my loyalties dictate where to stay if I only need a quick sleep.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo