Days Inn by Wyndham Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$205
$178
$209
Super 8 by Wyndham Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$231
Comfort Inn at the Park(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$194
$189
ComfortInn
$169
$235
$188
$129
Hotels.com
White Rose Motel(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$150
TripAdvisor
All reviewsauto museumspring hillaaca museumpull out couchwafflesindoor poolnice hotelcomplimentary breakfastliving areathe breakfast areastayed here for two nightsthe ac unitfront desk staffchocolate worldwould stay here againdecent sizerefrigerator and microwave
Reviewed July 2, 2012

This was our second time staying here and will probably book again next year. The morning of our arrival a tornado had come through and knocked the power out for several hours delaying the cleaning of the rooms. As a result we checked in 1 1/2 hours late, but the staff was apologetic and sped the process where they could.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 28, 2012

I arrived in the area late at night and needed just a place to sleep and shower. Being an ardent Marriott fan I used my navigator to find this location. After registering I then learned the room was $269 a night!!!!! with tax that was $298. I was to tired to go elsewhere and so I accepted the room. My mistake that I will not make again. I thought that for that price that at least it would be better than a typical Springhill Suites. Wrong. The hallway carpet was stained, the room was boring, the TV was on a cheap two drawer dresser that was missing some of the veneer exposing a big piece of the particle board underneath. The bathroom was supplied with only Shampoo and Conditioner! Come on Marriott, for $300 a night you can afford to at least put out some body wash and lotion. Being close to the park there were a lot of kids around, which is okay, but the breakfast bar was ravaged in the morning and the staff could not keep up and they looked unhappy. Desk staff was friendly. Never again will I let my loyalties dictate where to stay if I only need a quick sleep.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Jim N
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Right up the road from the entrance to Hershey Park - it was great. We stayed a Sunday night and it seemed very full. Seemed high priced - but everything else was too - so it's probably just because it is "in season" for the park. Has a little indoor pool and breakfast was included.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 11, 2012

This place is in a great spot, and the staff are incredibly friendly. You're just a mile or two from everything--downtown Hershey, museums, the theme park; just across the way from the AACA car museum and across the street from the best ice cream place I've ever been--King Kone! The stff are very friendly and helpful, also extremely accommodating. Continental breakfast is included, which is nice. Highly recommended for business trips or families. A bit on the pricey side, but that may have been because of an event happening that weekend.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank QuickWhitTravel
Reviewed June 1, 2012

Our family stayed one night at this hotel during our trip to Hershey Park. The hotel is clean and our room was sizable. We selected a king size room suite with a sofa pull out. The room was enough room for my family of four. It would be a perk to have HD programming for the flat screen tv (just a nice to have). Otherwise, the programming is good. The breakfast is excellent. There are typical breakfast items provided (cereal, yogurt, breads) as well as hot items (eggs, sausage, etc). This level of breakfast would easily cost a family of 4 $20-30. This hotel is approximately 2-3 minutes from the park entrance.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family