Springhill Suites Hershey Near the Park
Comfort Inn at the Park(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$79
$59
$149
Days Inn Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$92
$75
$119
$95
$146
$139
$175
$152
White Rose Motel(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$80
$64
Orbitz.com
Red Roof Inn Hershey(Hershey)
$65
Super 8 Hershey(Hershey)(Great Value!)
$67
Hotwire.com
All reviewsauto museumspring hillsleeping areapull out couchwafflesindoor poolnice hotelbreakfast selectionwatch tvthe breakfast areafront desk staffstayed here for two nightsthe ac unitchocolate worldwould stay here againdecent sizebeds were comfortable
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 2, 2012

We have stayed at the Springhill in Hershey many times and it always is a pleasure.
The front manager, Scott, is always accommodating and friendly.
Rooms are spotless and almost always ready for check in.
For those who are going to the park it is almost within walking distance.

Room Tip: Upper floors tend to be less noisy when the Park in is season.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Goesoutalot
SpringHill_HersheyGM, General Manager at Springhill Suites Hershey Near the Park, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2012

Thank you for your post! I am blessed with a great team from Scott and the Front Desk Staff to all of my Housekeepers. I will be sure to pass your kind words on to them!

Reviewed March 18, 2012

My family traveled to Hershey to celebrate my daughter's birthday. We had 8 people and reserved 2 rooms at the SpringHill Suites.

The rooms were very clean and we had two queen beds and a pull out couch in each room. The rooms also had a kitchenette area, including a microwave, sink and small fridge. The rooms didn't have pay movies, so the kids had to watch regular cable at night, but that wasn't a problem since they were tired from the day at Hershey's Chocolate World (only a 5 minute drive straight down the street!). The pool and workout areas were rather small, but we didn't really use them. Finally, the free breakfast in the morning was a huge savings for our large family and included continental breakfast items and hot foods such as waffles, eggs and sausage. The staff were all very friendly too!

Overall, the spacious rooms, free breakfast and proximity to the Hershey parks combine to make this a very good property if you're visiting in the area. We would definitely return.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank bruno811
SpringHill_HersheyGM, General Manager at Springhill Suites Hershey Near the Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 20, 2012

I am so happy that your family had a great time here! Hershey is a wonderful area to visit and celebrate special occations. I'm sure the kids had fun and I'm glad that we were able to help with the sleeping space and breakfast in the morning!!

Reviewed March 14, 2012

This is an older Marriott property that has been somewhat updated. The beds are comfortable and the rooms have a flat screen TV. The room I had only had one small dresser and the furniture was older and had not been updated. The room did have a nice size refrigerator and a microwave.

I found the hotel clean and the staff friendly.

If you have stayed at some of the newer Springhill Suites you may be disappointed, but for Hershey you could due worse.

If you stay here, I would suggest a car, since it is miles from any place to eat or things to do.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for choosing our hotel while in Hershey! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. To answer your question, our Category 5 status was set by Marriott Corp. because of the number of guests redeeming points at our property. We (the properties) have no say in the what category Marriott places us in.

Reviewed March 1, 2012

We stayed here two nights in the off season. We've stayed at many Marriotts and have never had a bad experience. This hotel was no exception, it had everything we needed for our family. The one thing that my son and I really enjoyed was the indoor pool and jacuzzi, as it was off season and the hotel wasn't packed, we had it to ourselves both nights. It was the cleanest hotel pool I have ever seen, as were all the other public areas of the hotel.
The room was nice, it had a 42-inch LCD TV which could be tilted toward the bed or sofa. The kitchenette met our needs perfectly. My only complaint was that on our second day housekeeping forgot to leave new towels, shampoo or paper plates (we left a $5 tip, too) but as soon as we called a very apologetic manager arrived with those. Also, the room didn't have a lot of storage, only a small closet and small nightstands (the TV was on a nightstand, which was a bit awkward)
Breakfast had a large selection of baked goods, cereals, yogurt, oatmeal, powdered eggs and a meat, and waffles. But the food quality was not good--no fresh fruit, and breads looked like they'd been frozen.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Jolysa
SpringHill_HersheyGM, General Manager at Springhill Suites Hershey Near the Park, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2012

Thank you for your post. I'm glad that you and your son were able to enjoy our pool and found everything to be clean! I am blessed with a great staff that takes care o four building and our guests.

Reviewed February 24, 2012

I must say, I travel all the time and this was by far the worst Marriott property I have stayed at so far. One reason was when I walked into the hotel the smell coming from the pool was overwelming. I was staying on the second floor and could smell it from my room.

• Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Rodney D

Thank you for comments. I'm sorry that the smell was so strong! I double checked with Maintenance and our chemicals were in the proper range for both our pool and spa, so I'm not sure why the chemical smell traveled up to the second floor. We will investigate into why this happened. Thank you!