All reviewsauto museumaaca museumpull out couchwafflesindoor poolcomplimentary breakfastliving areathe breakfast areastayed here for two nightsthe ac unitfront desk staffchocolate worldclean hotelwould stay here againdecent sizerefrigerator and microwaveshort drive
Reviewed September 7, 2011

Right down the road from Hershey Park, I would recommend for anyone looking to put their head down in a reliable location. The room is bland but offered enough space for my family (2 adults, 2 kids, and one baby in a pack and play). I liked the additional TV in the couch area as well. The convenience area was nice, not having to deal with a vending machine. I would also highly recommend the Chinese restaurant that delivers to this hotel.

I would caution anyone that does not like a hotel with kids running up and down hallways in the late hours. I saw several groups load up in the rooms and kids were everywhere. It's exactly what I expected and completely harmless. There were no disruptions to my sleep.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank loudube
Reviewed August 12, 2011

Staff was wonderful.
Room was clean and nice.
Breakfast room too small to accomodate people. We had to go elsewhere for breakfast.
Beware of staying on the first floor of this hotel. There is an exit door at the end of the hall and people come and go at all hours while the door bangs as they leave. A stairway to the second floor is located right next to room 100 and you could hear people at all hours walking up and down the steps.

Room Tip: Stay on top floor
2  Thank A E
Reviewed August 9, 2011

This plastic prefab nightmare is breathtakingly overpriced. It provides an environment better suited to a hostage taking then a family outing. You have been warned

2  Thank kevinfYardley
Reviewed August 5, 2011

This hotel is close to the Hershey park entrance, about a mile away.
Our room was very clean and modern, we had 2 queen beds and a sleeper sofa, with 2 tbs which was very nice. The grounds were neat and lobby was well appointed. They offered breakfast, which was cereal, bagels, muffins toast, sausage, eggs. Definitely stay here if you are looking for confirmed and and upscale hotel.

Room Tip: For a family I would suggest 2 queen studio suite, very spacious
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank sunflower36
Reviewed August 4, 2011

Second time I have stayed at this property in the last few years while taking the family to Hershey Park. All the hotels are at least $200/night in season, so price wise, this falls into the general category for the area. It inclides a basic breakfast that works for the family, but you wouldn't write home about. The rooms are generally clean, although I noticed a little "mold" on the inside seams of the shower curtain which was a little less than desireable. So the real issue is the beds.... the beds are terribly soft. If you have a back that needs a hard bed (like me), the night will be miserable. If you like soft beds, you'll be in heaven I guess.

Will I stay again? Only if I can't get a great deal at the Hershey Lodge....

Room Tip: Use AAA rate...you will save about $15/nt.