“A wonderful surprise!”

Phillip Arthur's Ice Cream, Pizza and Subs
Ranked #11 of 86 Restaurants in Hershey
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery
Description: A traditional ice cream parlor combined with a cafe style restaurant featuring pizza, authentic Philly steaks, subs and salads. Also open for breakfast Saturday and Sunday
Reviewed April 24, 2014

Had lunch at Phillip Arthur's this afternoon for the first time since the renovations. I have always enjoyed the food and atmosphere but I must say how pleasantly surprised I was when I first walked into the new and improved PA's. It looks so nice!! As usual the food never ceases to disappoint and the staff is just a delight. Definitely one of my favorite places to grab a bit! Will be coming back very soon and spreading the word!

pguarno, Owner at Phillip Arthur's Ice Cream, Pizza and Subs, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2014

Thank you I must give the credit to my wife and the staff, and I am glad you are happy with it. More changes are coming soon!!

There are newer reviews for Phillip Arthur's Ice Cream, Pizza and Subs

Reviewed April 22, 2014

The food is great. The ice cream is great. Everything is great. The remodeling of the place looks amazing. Becca and Christian are awesome.

1  Thank Kkarpa
Reviewed April 22, 2014

Phillip Arthur's is a place you need to eat the food I quality and delicious and won't brake the bank. Personally my favorite place to eat you have to go the servers are great Becca and Par are my favorite they are the nicest people you'll meet.

I have got to tell you I am so proud of our employees Pat Becca Jon and our Part timers. They are waht really set us apart and kudos and kisses to my wife who redid the menu and the decor and took us away from a fast food pizza place to a quanit little unique Hershey Cafe. Thank you for noticiing and for shopping LOCAL.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

Phillip Arthurs is a one stop for everything you would want. Great food, great ice cream, great atmosphere. And best of all the service! Becca and Jon make you like part of the family. You definitely can't go wrong with this place!

Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

Philip Arthurs is such a great place. The remodeling is fantastic and adds a nice touch to the place itself. The food is delicious and reasonable prices. The workers are so friendly and they are great with customers. Rebecca is one of my personal favorites. She is an amazing worker over all. I always look forward to coming here when she's working. Always a joy. I definitely recommend coming here especially with the family. It is a very family friendly place. And the ice cream!? Oh my gosh I love it! So many different flavors and it is all just delicious! This place is over all a great place and definitely say "Go here!" :D